[Resolved] Purolator — delivery
This morning I was supposed to receive and urgent package of bridesmaid dresses for my wedding shipped from my sister last night. The driver never left a sticker, never called me - marked it as unable to find buzzer number. Called customer service who said the drivers can't call personal numbers. There is no mention of this (they can't call your phone) and that a buzzer number is required on the address section when you fill in this on their form.
I called them again to ask if I could pick up the package tonight before close, but they said no. Now I won't get my package until Monday. Too late for dress alterations. Very disappointed.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response · May 01, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Unfortunately our drivers don’t carry company cell phones to call while on the road. They should, however, be using the directory in the lobby and buzzing up to the apartment when attempting to deliver. Would it be possible to email your tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com so that we can look into the situation?
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team
Follow us on Twitter:
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service