[Resolved] Purolator — dangerous tractor trailer driver at high speeds. (look out here comes purolator!!)
Exiting the 401 eastbound onto the 427 northbound at 715pm on Jan 25, 2017.
Truck no [protected] sped IN THE FAST LANE while turning on the 70km/hr turn of the 401E to 427N slipway.
Even though cars were protesting its speed, which was at least 90km/hr, the truck driver sounded his horn and continued at a dangerous speed jeopoardizing all of us to a terrible accident. REMEMBER at the entrance to this slipway is a tilting truck sign and a 70km/hr speed limit. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE>>>I WILL FORWARD THIS TO THE HEAD OFFICE
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Jan 26, 2017
Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies.
Safety on and off the roads is a priority for us and we take this kind of situation very seriously. I’ll forward all the details to local management for follow up with the employee in question.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us.
Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service