[Resolved] Purolator / courier service

Canada

I ordered a package from Amazon with Prime. My package should have arrived today, but instead the driver decided that he didn't feel like driving to my house and inputted that I had requested a new delivery date. The tracking details say that I requested this at 15:10. I called purolator at 15:15... FIVE minutes later to find out what had happened and express that not only had I not requested this, but that I absolutely wanted the package today. The woman I spoke to was utterly unhelpful. At first she basically accused me of lying and had me go outside to look for a sticker. There was none. I was told that the driver could not be "sent back". I didn't want the driver to be "sent back". I wanted to the driver to deliver my package... ONCE. I have been here all day. The driver lied.
She rescheduled the order for tomorrow, unacceptable. And filed a "complaint" against the driver. Insufficient. With today's technology, how is it possible that they are not able to contact their drivers in real time?
If you require a reliable delivery and you have an option to choose another carrier, I recommend that you do.

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Apr 06, 2017

Hello Kat,

We apologize for this incident. Could you please email me your tracking number? I'll look into this for you.

Regards,