Purolator Courier / item not delivered

Regina, SK, Canada Review updated:

We needed to send something overnight for a tech that was onsite, the only one who offered this service was Purolator, well the Purolator truck arrived and surprise suprise no parcel. I just inquired today as the shipment was still not delivered was that there was bad weather and they are not responsible HELLO!! The weather has been perfect for the last two days. This is just an excuse they use all the time, as a way not to give your money back. I asked them will they ship the parcel back and they said yes for a charge. Well I am not paying again for something this company did. I hardly ever use Purolator as they they proven more expensive and unreliable, as everyone else on here I will never recommend them.

Up
Feb 13, 2015

Comments

• Pu
      13th of Feb, 2015

Hello Upset Customer 2,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. I would like to take the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.

I would like to look into the situation. If possible, please email the tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com and we will follow up on this.

Jérémie