[Resolved] Purolator / courier company

This is the first time I have encountered from a courier company. Which I wouldn't recommend to my friends and family. I have received a delivery notice and followed the instructions on the notice, to pick up package on May 6, 2017 Saturday. When I went to the drop off location today the package was not availble for pick up. According to the agent at postnet the driver must have put the wrong date it should have been available on Monday instead. We were expecting the package that day and have wasted our time to pick it up at the drop off location. Worst courier company I have to deal with to date!!!

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, May 08, 2017

Hi Veronice,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that the information provided on the notice was incorrect. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

If you need our assistance with this shipment or would like us to report this error to local management, please send the tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com

Catherine
    Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.

Ve