[Resolved] Purolator / courier company
This is the first time I have encountered from a courier company. Which I wouldn't recommend to my friends and family. I have received a delivery notice and followed the instructions on the notice, to pick up package on May 6, 2017 Saturday. When I went to the drop off location today the package was not availble for pick up. According to the agent at postnet the driver must have put the wrong date it should have been available on Monday instead. We were expecting the package that day and have wasted our time to pick it up at the drop off location. Worst courier company I have to deal with to date!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, May 08, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.
I am very sorry to hear that the information provided on the notice was incorrect. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused you.
If you need our assistance with this shipment or would like us to report this error to local management, please send the tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com
Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service
- Purolator - terrible purolator delivery service
- [Resolved] Purolator - purolator express