Purolator Canada / lazy drivers - no service - lost/broken packages
This is the second time this month that the Purolator Driver hasn't bothered to buzz my condo when delivering a package. My name and buzz number are on a list - and in one case was RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE!! I assume he didn't even get out of the truck. I have seen this complaint about Purolator many times both on sites like this one and Twitter. The first time I was called to reschedule delivery the person I spoke with even said "must be a lazy driver". This time I was so angry that I'd have to wait 4 days for re-delivery (long weekend) that I have to go pick it up across town as soon as I get some magic call that says I can (it's been about 7 hours so far).
Last year my company used Purolator to ship a large museum exhibit across the country. Would you believe that they lost a 90lb. crate, never to be seen again?? Plus a computer monitor was delivered in pieces with a note that said it was improperly packaged. You should have seen the box! It was brand new when it left our office and looked like it had been thrown off a truck and dragged a mile when it arrived. It had black gashes and dented corners and glass was falling out of the corners - yet at no time was it labelled as damaged until the driver tried to get a signature for it.
I certainly would never choose this company. I would advise anyone I worked for not to use them, I will specially request on-line companies that use them to please use ANY other company and I intend to keep saying it to anyone else who will listen.
More Purolator Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator - incompatent employee, rude secretary 
- Purolator - item not delivered
- Purolator - on delivery but not delivered.
- Purolator - purolator female employee in thunder bay ontario on main street september 11, 2018 at 5:20 pm
- Purolator - the driver started swearing at me. 
- Purolator - irresponsible delivery