Purolator / bad service

Montreal, Canada Review updated:

A packaged was delivered to me by Purolator Montreal (canada) on April 15. I live in a walk up apartment (4 floors) and to enter the building you need a buzzer code. I was not home on Tuesday during the delivery so the deivery man left me a delivery notice on my mail box. I called Purolator to reschedule a delivery on Thursday April 17. I was told delivery could be from 8am to 6pm. I was awake and at home from 8am to 1:30pm on Thursday April 17. I was tracking my package online as well and at 1:03pm, my online tracking told me there was an attempt to deliver the package but the received was not home. THIS IS BULL ###. I was home the entire time. I even left Purolator instructions for the buzz code to enter the building, my apartment number, which floor I lived on and a cell phone number to contact me if they experiernce problems. The delivery man entered the building on April 17, literally just left another delivery noticing stating I wasnt home when he DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO WALK UP THE STAIRS to my apartment, KNOCK on my door to check if i was home. THIS IS unacceptable. NOT only is this delivery man not doing his job, IT would have taken him literally 2 minutes to walk up those stairs to my apartment and check If i was home. the package I am having delivered is not even HEAVY. its 1 envelope with a shirt inside. I understand the disincentive to carry a heavy package up flights of stairs but this is RIDICULOUSLY. especially since when I scheduled my first delivery, I provided Purolator all the necessary information on how to enter my apartment building.

I did not chose to use purolator, the company I ordered the shirt from uses purolator. however, if I know a company is using this postal service, I may consider not buying from them again just because they are using purolator services.

Yi
Apr 17, 2014

Comments

• Pu
      17th of Apr, 2014

Hi, this is Anick at Purolator. My apologies for the negative experience you had with us. Would you like me to look into this for you? If so, could you please e-mail me your parcel number?

Best regards,