Purity Products / Purity products supplements. Cancelled and, returned product did not get refunded and then got billed another month for a new shipment

HOME, Pleasant Prairie, WI, US Review updated:
Phone: 2622223434

I cancelled in order and I'm still getting charged for it now my confirmation number [protected] I made the payment on my credit card and then I returned the product to Purity Products never received that I mailed it waiting to get a refund on my credit card and now I see they billed me for another month supply I completely cancelled and made it very clear I did not just cancel that order I completely cancelled from getting any more in the future I want this remedied now or I will blast you all over social media my phone number is [removed] my name is Sara andrea-neill my address is [removed] Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin 53158

• Updated by Sally p., May 06, 2017

Purity products refunded me, all is well!

Sa
Mar 09, 2017

Comments

• Pp
      Mar 10, 2017

Hi Ms. Andrea-Neill, We tried to contact you regarding his issue, unfortunately we were not able to speak with you. When you have a chance, please feel free to call us at [protected]. We look forward to resolving this for you as quickly as possible.

• Pp
      Mar 13, 2017

@PP-Response Dear Ms. Andrea-Neill, we were happy for the opportunity to speak with you and confirm the activity on your credit card was a refund credit, not a billing for additional orders. Regards, Purity Products.

May 06, 2017