Purity Products / False Advertising

NC, US Review updated:

Free bottle of product...just pay shipping. I phoned...was ADDEMENT about not signing up for a continous shipment and that I was ONLY authorizing the charge for the "Free Bottle" of product. A few weeks later I received a pill card with 15 capsules. Phoned the company who advised the deal was for a 15 day trial. ALL the paperwork with the package thanked me for "ordering the free bottle", "enclosed is the free bottle you ordered"... Their excuse?? "our paperwork is pre-printed". Funny...my name was printed on it also. I logged a complaint with the Better Bussiness Bureau for what it's worth...NOTHING! Am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company next. From what I have read on this company they definately are not a company one wants to do business with.

Is

Comments

• So much for 2 week free trial. I wouldn't have minded the auto shipment and charge on my credit card if I loved their nutraceutical products. BUT, I didn't. And upon calling within the 2 week time frame to cancel the products I find they have already shipped a 3 month supply...at the cost of over $180.00...for something I was "supposed to have" a 2 week trial. Well, since the reflux these products gave me was getting worse and not better over the past 11 days I decided to call and cancel so my credit card would not have been charged and the product automatically shipped. "I'm sorry, but we have already shipped it out to you" was the response I received. It's pending on my bank account and UPS tracking number isn't even activated. But, there was "no way" they could STOP this from happening. ?!?!? Whatever! NOW, I get to WAIT for their crappy product to wait to get here THEN wait again for it to get BACK to them BEFORE they get around and refund my money! NICE! Don't EVER "try" ANY of their products...unless you want to get screwed over!

• Ir
      Oct 27, 2012

I almost fell for one of their commercials, but your service showed me that it is not wise to try to do business with Purity Products, thank you

• Kd
      Jan 29, 2013

If you buy from Purity Products Do Not Use The Auto-Shipping! I know it may be a little cheaper but its not worth it in the end. All you will have is trouble. Just buy the product you want without going for the free trial. They tell you that they will charge you and continue to send the product if you go for the free product or Auto-Ship.

• Kd
      Jan 29, 2013

If you buy from Purity Products Do Not Use Their Auto-Shipping or fall for the free offer. Buy your products without using Auto-Shipping . I know it maybe a little cheaper but its not worth the trouble. Purity Products does tell you if you get the free product or use Auto-Shipping you will get charged. You have to cancel way before the date to reship or they will bill you. Unfortunately, when you cancel they will harangue you to keep up the Auto-Shipping. Sometimes to point that they will offer the product half off. Just say no!

• St
      Feb 02, 2013

Your right on the money with your comment. Do Not Use their Auto Shipping.