Purity Products / Billing me again after canceling 6 months ago

CA, United States Review updated:

I tried purity product free trial offer and was charged shipping cost, 3 days after receiving my trial offer They hit my bank account for a full order at 78.63 I called cancelled The order and sent it back wiTh The ups The day it arrived That was back in sept of 2012. Today The 15Th of February 2013 I check my bank acct and There is a charge of 78.63, which unfortunately is now overdrawn, I call There customer service and They tell me I agreed to restart The service in Febuary .No I didn't I cancelled in The first place because They charged my bank account and sent an order before my trial time period was over. I told Them you have overdrawn my account and too avoid The overdraft fee I'm going to have to file a claim with the bank, That This was charged wiThout auThorization. They told me if I did That, That when purity product told The bank it was a legitimate charge it would cause confusion. Whatever That means? I Think There tactics borderline s on fraud.

Ra
Feb 15, 2013

Comments

• Fr
      Jan 06, 2014

Lori Michel, QC Director for the scam company Purity Products, responds to complaints with a generic answer. Meanwhile that fat ###ing pig tells complainants to call someone at an 888 number instead of fielding calls herself. If anyone has a complaint going forward call Ms. Michel at her direct line 516-501-5057

• Th
      Aug 01, 2014

Dear Frank, Thank-you for your helpful comments. I was thinking about purchasing some Purity Products but definitely have had second thoughts thanks to your helpful (and hilarious) review. My husband and I were LOL but we definitely get your point. Thanks again for an insightful comment.

• Mo
      Feb 04, 2015

If you cancelled your order you would have been given a cancellation number. Were you?