Purity Mineral Science / Misleading promotion agreement

1 3765 Grady Smith RoadLoganville, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770 466 0092

I placed an order online for a trial offer and was only to pay shipping and handling. A few days later my account is charged 59.99. I called the company to inquire and was told th at because I agreed to the trial offer that my account was charged. This is not the way it was worded on the introductory offer. This is very mis-leading and very poor business practice. I also noted that your company has many similar complaints from others. As a result I am returning my trial offer and have no intentions of doing business with their company.

Comments

• 0 Votes

Horrible company to deal with, the Mineral Science company are dishonest misleading and all around a bad company!!! go with Bare Minerals or Sheer Cover if you want to try good mineral makeup products without being scammed. Mineral Science company told me that I was going to be charged whether I received a product or not, which I never received, however I let my bank deal with them by shutting my card down so they could not charge anything past the 6.99 I had paid for shipping, and now I'm in the process of filing a claim to get that money back as well. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH MINERAL SCIENCE OR YOU WILL SEVERELY REGRET YOUR DECISION !!!