Purity Mineral Science (Fraud) / Fraud

1 1040 Trade Ave., Ste. 106, DFW Airport, TX 75261VA, United States Review updated:

Today, I got a collection information from Equidata that
I owe $69.99 to company called Purity Mineral Science Linkstar.
I found that company in online and ironically... it was a comapany that produces make ups.

Let me tell you something about myself. I'm a "18-year-old MALE."
What the hell were they thinking?
I don't even have a credit card neithr a debit card.
and how the hell did they even take out money with my name on it?

I found out that I wasn't the only one who have been deceived.
There are tens and hundreds of people have been deceived just like me in a same way.

I call them and they said in reluctant and ill-mannered way
that I have to talk to the collection company because they have nothing to do with this business,
and they tried to hang up my call as fast as they can.
Seems like they know that they are deceiving people and they are very well-trained in this way.
I wasn't even done with talking but since they were so ill-mannered, I couldn't stand another second
and just gave up my call and called Equidata (the collection company)
and they were also ill-mannered and unkind much as that fraud company: Mineral sicence.
All they told me was that I should call the police to report and they just hung up as soon as they were done talking.

I was about to call police but my mother was afraid of me being in a big trouble
so she ended up paying what she never even involved in.

I really want to tell you all that this company is full of fraud
and no one ever should have any business with them what so ever.
And if you are in a same situation, please do your best to take your money back from them
because they are making money in this was like a parasite

Comments

• Pr
      16th of Jul, 2009

I also had problems with this company. I did order there 14 day trial. When I tried to call them to return the product I got sent to a return my call service. They would not let me hold more than 2 minutes. I think that should be my choice. Since the instructions clearly state that I cannot return the product without a RMA# I waited for them to call me back. They never did contact me until they decided to send it to Equidata. They also told me at mineral science that I was not able to dispute the business that I have done with them. I was also called a liar that I never contacted them. But the Representative Ashley that I talked to told me (after calling me a liar) that I did call them and they have it on record. Equidata is only able to dispute this if you did return the product without a RMA#. I was told by that rep that they do accept these packages without an RMA#. I hope maybe this helps someone else, because I am not getting any.