Purity Mineral Science / Not honest in policy ordering!

Farmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-363-6797

I ordered the Purity Mineral Collection, for a total of $8.95. If you liked th product you can become a member, and then keep receiving shipments every two months. When I received the trial kit, inside the box was a notice, that yo have 14 days to try the makeup from the day that you ordered the product. If you do not wasn't it, it must have a # on it that you get by calling this number [protected]. I this is not done in this time frame you will be charged $59.95 for the trial kit. If not it must be mailed back in time, and you have to pay for shipping and handling.

I ordered the kit on March 11, 2008, I received the kit on the 19th of March, I tried the product on the 20th of march, and only had until the 24th of March, if I wanted to send the kit back, and not be a member for $59.95. Never could I get a answer on the phone, either all lines busy, or they are closed.
This information was not given when I placed the order, only when I received the kit. If I would have been given this information I would never had ordered it. This info. was not in the fine print on the original order. Because I cannot reach them I am sure I will be charged this amount because they have no notice.

This is a SCAM!!! If they charge me, I don't even have enough money to cover this. I am physically disabled, not mentally. But I must say this has caused so much stress on me, that of course stress will increase your pain level.

I don't know what to do. also i will not have internet service, as I will be moving, and it will be awhile before it will be hooked back up.
Ma

Comments

Ma
  5th of May, 2008
I have nothing but problems with the dishonesty of this company...they are a massive praud and I am going to do something about it...If others want to jump on my boat please contact me and I will add you to my injustice list so we can do this together!!! thanks...Maria mariad44@hotmail.com