Purity Mineral Science Cosmetics / Misleading and Dishonest

Farmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-363-6797

I saw other complaints about this company. I was given misleading info by their customer service rep about returning an unopened/unused trial pack which cost $7.95 and was advised my charge card would be credit for the full amount. I spent money on first class postage to mail it back only to have them tell me almost one month later that they will not credit my account for anything. So I spent over $11.00 on a product that I don't even have in my possession. They are scamming consumers left and right from what I can see on this website. Also you can't get them on the phone without waiting at least 1/2 hour. There are always 35+ calls on the queue ahead of you. I'm sure all those callers are not calling to sing the praises of Mineral Science, but are probably all complaint calls like mine. Stay away from this company - their totally dishonest.
Ev

Comments

Pe
  14th of Apr, 2008
The exact same thing happened to me. I tried calling and e-mailing to no avail to get that authorization number to send back my free offer. No one ever answered anything, so I sent it first class and they had to sign for it. I received my bank statement and they charged me the 59.95.

I contacted the BBB to see if there is anything else we all can do, I do not want in two months them to charge my card again. We will never be able to get that number to send back the make up that we do not want.