Purity Mineral Makeup / fraud

After cancellation of my Purity Beauty Club membership (within the 45 days) and returning the product with the proper paper work and correct return product procedures. I was charged $69.95 to my account! I immediately sent an email to customer service advising them that I sent them the product back, unused a month ago and I cancelled my policy at that time to. The response I got was: "We have received your returned package, marked as Return to Sender" "the return policy was not followed." I was irate! I paid postage to return the product, returned the forms, and wrote the RMA # on the box. I returned the email to them and advised them of that, and told them I will report them to my bank for fraud and to the BBB for bad business practice. My email was return to give them proof or a tracking number from the postage. Who keeps that from a month ago? Good thing I bad with my bank card. I am going to send them the proof of purchase of postage. Hopefully that will get my $69.95 back. I am still going to report this; no one should have to go through this!

More Purity Mineral Makeup Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      26th of Mar, 2008
    Purity Mineral Makeup - Billed on canceled order!
    Purity
    200 James ct # 63
    Mound House
    Nevada

I canceled my free trial subscription back in Dec of 05 and then was sent and billed without my ok for another 2 month supply almost 4 months later. the email address that was used to order is no longer in use and they still decided to send and bill me any way.

• Pa
      3rd of Jun, 2010

You can find good mineral makeup on ebay. I received mine in the mail today and I only paid $21.95 for a full kit including brushes, and free shipping. Will last a few months with regular use. Mineral makeup contains no fillers, and it looks like you don't get much for your money, but you really do. Check the ingredients before you buy - the best mineral makeups will have very few ingredients, and the top three ingredients will be zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and iron oxides. Avoid fillers and rice powders, ultramarine, and talc. I am not shilling for any mineral makeup sellers or companies, but I researched mineral makeup (and everything else I buy) thoroughly before setting money down..the internet is a vast information source, check it out before you buy it.