Purity Min Science Linkstar / collection notice/product scam

1 Harrisburg PA, United States Review updated:

I ordered this product as part of a promotion for $4.95. I never received it. Almost immediately thereafter, charges for other things that I never ordered were being made to my charge card, so I had it cancelled. Then out of the blue, I am getting a collection agency letter from this company telling me that I owe them $74.85 for a product I never received. Moreover, I never heard from the company itself, just the collection agency. I received the letter in the mail 2 days ago (2/1/10) and it is dated 9/9/09! This is obviously some type of extortion scam and I will take it all the way to court if I have to.

La

Comments

• Rh
      9th of Jul, 2010
    Purity Min Science Linkstar - product purchase
    purity min science link star
    P O Box 6610
    Newport
    Virginia

I have never heard of this company and this is the first letter I have received. I have no Idea who they are and what their product is. If you could find out something about them please let me know. When I put their name in the computer, this complaint web site popped up.Here is my E-mail address please let me know what you find out. r.[protected]@yahoo.com. This is not the first time I have received a letter of this sort. People are getting ripped off more and more, and now there targeting the unemployment people too. Its just not right. Thank you for your time. Rhonda McDonell

• Do
      11th of Nov, 2010

I agree 100% I too neve neard of the company in question. I received a notice I owed them 129.99 and for what I have no idea.
    they say I puchesed this product over the internet. I did not. Anyone over 6 years old knows when you buy ANYTHING over the internet, they bill your credit card instantly. They do not send you a bill. I do not buy over the internet only from companys I am sure of to begin with and very few times at most because of all the scams like this one. I told them to drop dead. I turned them in to all 3 credit ratings cos. And I have sent a letter to the Texas attrorney General and called a local lawyer I know. Have faith. Tis the Christmas SCAM SEASON.