Purity Makeup / Cannot get the RMA#

Mineral Science
Phone: 866-363-6797
I have attempted on several occassions to contact this company for a RMA# as to return the mineral makeup that I am unable to wear because it causes my skin to breakout. I have been unable to reach any one by phone because there are some calls ahead of mine. I have been unable to contact anyone by email because the page is no longer available. Please give me advice on how I keep this company from charging my debit card for a product that I am truly not happy with.

More Purity Makeup Complaints & Reviews

Plus Purity Makeup - I think this is very poor customer service. [3]

A  1st of Jun, 2011 by
i ordered the trial for $1 plus s&h, i received an email saying i have 10 days from the date of shipment til my trial expired. it never says anywhere how much the product is or the cost of the membership so on the 10th day i cancelled but the company went ahead and deducted $128 from my account. i called and was told that i didnt make the 10th day trial so that is why i was charged. such total scam!!! i called and complained and wanted to speak to a supervisor or a manager and guess what! there's not one available. not one! plus what i don't get if your not satisfied with your product or the trial offer they want you to send it back and no money back. so, they want to keep your money and want the unused product back that your not satisfied with. if i paid for it then i should keep it. i emailed this company many times but have not got one reply or no call backs that i left messages for. this company must be stopped and should be ordered to return all monies to unsatisfied customers.
A  5th of Jun, 2011 by
i am having the same problem as butterflyz...i also feel this company should be stopped and all monies returned to unsatisfied customers. is there anything that can be done??? oh..and by the way the product sucks!!!