purity make up / taken my money

1 Duluth, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-401-1498

I tried there 14 day trial which I signed up on a certain day it took at least three days for the product to get here and when I called within a 14 day time of which I got the product they said my 14 days had past since I signed up on a certain day. I tried there website which doesn't work and there phone number is busy or hangs up on you or you have to wait 1 hr before they get to you.

Comments

He
  27th of Feb, 2008

Sa
  28th of Feb, 2008

I have had the same exact experience! Their products do not even work well and now they are automatically charging my credit card every month!!!! I am not able to get in contact with them in any way to cancel...Does anyone have any suggestions???

Ke
  3rd of Mar, 2008

Here's a suggestion:

Threaten to tell the better buisness beareau, get your credit card account switched to a new card, and be more careful before giving your personal information away.

Vi
  4th of Mar, 2008

I have the same problem. I haven't been able to reach them either. And it's my checking account. Do i change that also. I've learned my lesson!

De
  8th of Mar, 2008

I also signed up for their trial period, received the trial product. I was able to cancel only after the first payment was charged to my card but no products were received for the payment they charged my account. Calling does not good because you cannot get through but I did cancel using their website and emailing them. I just emailed them again and threatened to take them to court for non compliance as I have not received the shipment I was charged for. When I cancelled they said I would have to pay for the first shipment but not others would be billed. I told them I either wanted the products I paid for or credit to my account. I have a friend who is a lawyer so I will get them to intervene if needed.

Wi
  26th of Mar, 2008

I got screwed as well. No#1 they send the wrong color. No# 2 they billed before 14 day trial. I was never successfully able to reach them by phone nor by phone. I'll never try anything else with them. And I'm going to let anyone that I hear talk about getting involved with "purity minerals" And I'm reproting this along with others compliants. And I want my money returned to me. And on top of that I haven't gotten anything from them. And I'm also reporting this to the Better Business Beareau .

Br
  26th of Apr, 2008

I do not want this product anymore but can not find out how to cancel it and now they have my account info. Who do I go to to stop this? Any help???

Sr
  16th of May, 2011

i got there product in the mail too. it was not even what i sign up for i sign up for trail product. now taken money out of it off like it was my fault. r to talk with them and they just keep passingaccount with out my permission. ty

Sr
  17th of May, 2011

i have got taken by this company. i sent my one time payment in.and not even the given time or a letter they just took my money. i will never order any more off pc