Purity 12 colon cleanse / charges to account

1 26 Wisteria LaneLevittown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2159469251

I orderd a free bottle of this colon cleans along with acai berry without realizing I was signing up for a monthly delivery and 14 day trial. I do not recall reading any fine print about this when I ordered the free bottles. I was charged $74.95. It was not easy to find a contact number for the order as they do not confirm your order with an e-mail or put any contact information in with the product. I ended up googling the website that the charge is under on my bank statement. DRI*REG.NET-HEALTH. The only thing I came across was a list of complaints. There is a phone # [protected]. This number seemed to have a list of numbers to contact these companies. You need the exact name of the product from your bottle to get the company to cancel your order. My charges were coming from PURITY 12 COLON CLEANSE. I saw this ad on facebook. Whatever you do do not ask for the free product it was with the acai berry tabs. The number for the Purity 12 product is [protected]. The man on the phone was somewhat cocky but gave me no hassle about canceling the "subscription' and put in for a refund which will take 10-12 days!!! He said I could keep the product that was shipped yesterday for free. GEE, thanks.

Comments

• Re
      15th of Apr, 2009

I TO WAS RIPPED OFF FOR THE SAME REASON AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD 14DAYS IN WHICH TO CANCLE THE PRODUCT BUT ON THE SITE WHERE I ORDERED IT I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT SAID THAT AND THERE FORE I WAS BILLED FOR 78.38...I WAS SO MAD THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO GET ANY SATISFACTION WITH THEM...I WENT TO MY BANK AND FILED AN E FORM TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES AND HOPEFULLY I WILL BE REIMBURSED...

• Bu
      22nd of Apr, 2009

Funny thing about all this colon cleanse stuff: I had a colonoscopy and drank that awful junk and we all know what happens after that. I didn't lose a pound (guess my system is working well - the pictures proved it!). How is a colon cleanse pill supposed to make me lose weight, when the colon cleanse for my colonoscopy didn't make me lose weight?! It's all just a gimmick, there's a reason why the "diet pill" world makes billions of dollars every year yet we're still overweight. There is no miracle cure, it's all about cutting calories and getting enough exercies, unfortunately. Trust me, I've tried them all. They all don't work. I wish though! Then we'd all be skinny and lively!!

• We
      24th of Apr, 2009

yes I to was ripped off by this company for over 150.00. There was nothing on that web page stating I was signing up for anything other than a free sample for 4.99 and was charged 14.95 on top of that.

• Mi
      24th of Apr, 2009

Hi, in case you missed my previous post and you need help with you account, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Dept Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM the number is 877-300-6125 or you can email them at info@verifyyourorder.com. And we will more than happy to help you with your account. Have a Wonderful Day.

• Dh
      25th of Apr, 2009

I was ripped off as well. I emailed them tonite about cancelling my prescription/account. If that doesn't work, I'll deal with it over with the credit card company.

• Mi
      16th of Jun, 2009

DO NOT ORDER PURITY 12!!!THIS IS NOT FREE TRIAL!!! I thought I was paying 4.99 for shipping WRONG! I was charged $74.95 twice plus shipping costs. Even though it has this on the website - Most Effective Cleanser Flushes Out Built Up Waste. Free 30 Day Sample- That's right I copied and pasted this directly from the site! I was told by the VERY RUDE GIRL at customer service that there was nothing I can do about it. I too will be contacting my credit card company to disput the charges. This is why you have to be careful when ordering anything on line - SCAM ARTISTS-

Don't throw your money-Stay away from this product!!!

• Na
      18th of Jun, 2009
    Purity 12 colon cleanse - Free trail
    Purity 12
    Riverton UT

ACAI and Purity 12 are advertised together. They are 2 separate companies. When you cancel, you have to call each company. I thought by calling one, both would be cancelled. I sent the products back to one company. Don't do that. Call each to cancel. You will be charged $88 for one and $74 for the other separately on your charge. My lessons learned is there is never a "free" trail of anything. Don't order these products. READ THE FINE PRINT. Watch your credit card charges carefully.

• Bu
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I completely agree with you all!! I ordered the ACAI and the Purtiy 12 items and was charged not only the $4.95 on the day I ordered, after 14-days they charged $74.95 for each!! What a rip-off! I then called them and cancelled both orders. The sales rep said it was in the contract when I ordered, I said "What contract?" They wouldn't answer me..The following month, I had other charges for some other stuff I never even signed up for. I then called the company and they stated that when I ordered the items I was automatically enrolled in some health newsletter, I said you are out of your mind!!! I then told them if they did not remove all charges I would report them to the Better Business Bureau and I would dispute the charge with my credit card company. I DID NOT order anything above and beyond those two products therefore should not have been charged for anything else! The sales rep agreed to remove the charges. I just got my statement and noticed there was a credit with no further charges! All I can say..buyer beware!!! I would never purchase from this company again!

• Pa
      26th of Jun, 2009

Nancy, Hi my name is Pamela CSM, and i wanted to let you know that if you need any further assistance with your account we do OFFER and HONOR a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. So please feel free to contact us at 877-300-6125 Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST or you can also email us at info@verifyyourorder.com.

• Pa
      26th of Jun, 2009

My name is Pamela CSM, for PUR12 and I wanted to reassure you that we are not a scam. The purpose of my postings are to help you have the information you need to contact us. Please, feel free to contact our company at 877-300-6125 Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM or email us at info@verifyyourorder.com. and give us the opportunity to show you what great Customer Service we provide. Thank You

• Da
      13th of Jul, 2009

i know nothing is "free" but what's important is, did any of you guys got results somewhat to the advertisement they make it seem? please let me know

• Rb
      14th of Jul, 2009

We canceled the day after ordering - as the "order confirmation" person who contacted our home was rude, ignorant and a general customer service drop out. We did contact customer service and we were given a cancellation number - and assured the only charge was $4.99 as the product had shipped (why, then, were they calling to confirm we had ordered it?) Needless to say, I will monitor my credit card closely on line and if any other charge appears, it will be put into immediate dispute.

• Tu
      21st of Sep, 2009

I ordered the free trial of PURITY-12 for $4.95 shipping. After the credit card confirmation went through, the next screen advised about future shipments and automatic charges to my card that I HAD NOT AGREED TO WHEN I PUT MY CARD NUMBER IN. I immediately called and said cancel the entire thing if possible. My credit card was charged $4.95 on 6-29-09 but I never received anything (3 months), I guess I am lucky that I didn't get hit with the $74.95 charges that others have been hit with.

• Ro
      5th of Oct, 2009

UM DID ANYONE TAKE IT?????? I WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS, U GOT THE ITEM SO SHUT UP AND USE IT AND POST A FRICKEN REVIEW ON THE ACTUALL PRODUCT!!!

• Ba
      16th of Oct, 2009

heyy never tooo late i been ripped off too charged for something i never ordered just like some people was supposed pat for shipping on a FREE TRIAL winded up paying $98 some dollars and they did this for 5 months that i recall who knows for how long i beed screewed

• Th
      6th of Nov, 2009

This is a complete fraud. It seems they are doing this for quite awhile!!! I am too got ripped off by the ACAI and the Purtiy 12 ads that only show $4.95

I was charged $89 for purity 10 days after the first charge of $4.95 on Augest 31, 2009. They charged $89 on 9/10/2009, 9/27/2009 and 10/27/2009 . Slimmedup (as shown in credit card statement) also charged $83 twice on my creditcard a total of $436. I called them and confirmed I DID NOT order anything more than the first 2 products. They refused to refund my money. What is our protection? It's absolutely there are people got hurt by this. I felt I am being robbed by these people!!!

7th of Dec, 2009

apparently everyone was too disturbed to take it after the charges. I did the trial thing as well with the acai berry also but everyone should be smart enough to know that when you sign up for these things it will sign you up for a continuous supply each month. Thats why right after you receive your free trial you call that day and cancel like I did. YOU HAVE TO READ EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE! I just started taking them 3 days ago finally and the first day I took a pill OMG it's suppose to be gentle and not like a normal colon cleanse??? MY ### (literally) it was gentle, I had loose stools well call it after about 4 hours of taking the first pill but after that the last 2 days have been fine. Ill check back with weight loss and other results as I continue.

28th of Aug, 2010

Stay away from this company... I cancelled my ordered in March and continued to get charged for the product for the next 4 months. It is now the end of August and I have still not be reinbursed for the money I was erroneously charged. Best yet, after 4 months the product was cancelled and then the next month they reopened my account (and charged me again without my permission) If you buy this product and don't like it, don't expect to get a refund.

• Du
      15th of Apr, 2011

I was also charged $79.95 for a product I never received and I cancelled with in the 14 days and the product never worked for me at all.Customer Service people are rude and suck. I never read under the terms and conditions the different amounts you get charged every month on your credit card. I cancelled and still get charged. Hopefully the BetterBusiness Bureau will take care of them. It is illegal to charge someones credit card with no authorization and its just down right dirty. This company should be ashamed. This product was on OPRAH and told to people to be totally free. Hopefully this company closes.

• Jm
      17th of Apr, 2011

I also was a victim to this scam. The Purity 12 offer for 4.95 charged my card twice for 79.95 without my permissiion and my credit card company made me aware of the charges. Also, the acai berry 3.95 offer from East West Nutrition charged my card 89.90 and 84.95 under the name of East West Electronics Commerce. BEWARE!