Purity 12 / Terrible experience

I saw this woman on Rachel Ray Show that swore by using the combination of Acia and Purity 12 to cleanse your system and it made her feel much better. I have several ailments that have put me on Social Security Disability. That means that I am on a fixed income and with me every penny is accounted for. Between medications for my diseases, doctors bills, food and living expenses my check is gone before I get it

When I saw this ad on the internet with Oprah, Rachel Ray and Dr. Oz endorsing it, I thought wow I can try this for only $3.97 on a trial period of 30 days.

What a joke. I feel so stupid for falling for this. I ordered the product on Jan27, 2009. I received it on february 5th, 2009. Then, this morning 2/17/09 I receive a notice that the REMAINDER of the balance due has been deducted from my bank account

I immediately called the bank to find out if I could stop payment which I could not because it was charged on my debit card and not a paper transaction. The bank representative was very helpful. She said that as soon as the transaction goes into my history, the bank will on my behalf dispute this charge with the company. She said that it may take up to 90 days, but I told her to go through with it. It is worth it to me and anybody else that gets scammed by this company if I can get my money back.

Di

Comments

• Na
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I live in Egypt, so I asked my brother who lives in the US to get me this "free" supply of Acaii berry. Guess what, he was also over-charged without his consent for over $75 for other items he did not order, had to call up his credit service to dispute the extra charges and cancel subsequent orders, which kept coming, then had to cancel his credit card in the end! Unbelievable scam.

• Mo
      29th of Mar, 2009

Are you seriously all Stoned out of you mind, I am so disappointed in the Mentality of People these days. One of you talk about ACAI and then make a complaint about pur 12 ! and then another one of you talk about acai also and Rachael Ray and then complain about this company> Seriously go to the home page, this company doesn't even mention Rachael Ray.. They have an incredible product.

• Tj
      14th of May, 2009

hello. I had order this purity12 offline 4-7-2009 got it on 4-11-2009, I was only charged 5 dollars(rounding up), It is now 4-14-2009. No hidden fee or other charges yet from this company. They are going to charge me for my next order ( if they are not lying.fibbing) 35 dollars. I will see next month. I will keep everyone posted. Only minor complaint, I had told over the phone. The number on my bottle to call them was wrong. The lady apologiezed and said to let the correct people know. Other than that. They was friendly and nice.

• Ka
      15th of May, 2009

Read Moderator1876's other comments (click on the name, then click Comments), and see that each angry comment is in defense of one of the free trial scams. To Moderator1876: Sorry that we dare to voice our experiences and opinions and it upsets you so much. Maybe you want to go distribute your products somewhere else, where the masses have fewer rights.