Purity 12 / Terrible experience
I saw this woman on Rachel Ray Show that swore by using the combination of Acia and Purity 12 to cleanse your system and it made her feel much better. I have several ailments that have put me on Social Security Disability. That means that I am on a fixed income and with me every penny is accounted for. Between medications for my diseases, doctors bills, food and living expenses my check is gone before I get it
When I saw this ad on the internet with Oprah, Rachel Ray and Dr. Oz endorsing it, I thought wow I can try this for only $3.97 on a trial period of 30 days.
What a joke. I feel so stupid for falling for this. I ordered the product on Jan27, 2009. I received it on february 5th, 2009. Then, this morning 2/17/09 I receive a notice that the REMAINDER of the balance due has been deducted from my bank account
I immediately called the bank to find out if I could stop payment which I could not because it was charged on my debit card and not a paper transaction. The bank representative was very helpful. She said that as soon as the transaction goes into my history, the bank will on my behalf dispute this charge with the company. She said that it may take up to 90 days, but I told her to go through with it. It is worth it to me and anybody else that gets scammed by this company if I can get my money back.
More Purity 12 Complaints & Reviews
- Purity 12 - overcharged 
- Purity 12 - Purity 12 scam! no product/ unauthorized charges 
- Purity 12 - credit card fraud 
- Purity 12 - If you would learn to read you wouldn't have to complain 
- Purity 12 - Misleading Advertising, Refusal to Refund 
- Purity 12 - Won't stop sending product and billing 
- Purity 12 - Charging my account without permission
- Purity 12 - Finally Working Great 
- Purity 12 - FRAUD CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD 
- Purity 12 - charged debit card $80.20