Purity 12 / Purity 12 scam! no product/ unauthorized charges

1 9625 West 76th Street Eden Prairie, MN 55344United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.800.999.2734

This is the mother company that is charging everyone. I never even received the initial free sample and then was charged 74.95 on 7/19...exactly 15 days after my initial order was made for the free sample. This is a scam! Do not order this product as the company only wants your money. I initially got the number from the bank, but then looked up the website they gave me to get the address. This is the number you should call. But they want you to wait 2 business days for the product company to email you...I am still waiting as I just discovered these charges today. I hope that everyone realizes that this is bull and do NOT buy this product. AND if you did and can't get in touch with anyone call the number listed above and do what I will do after I get my money back...call the Better Bussiness Bureau and rat these guys out...either way...they should rot in hell for stealing money from people during these hard times! SHAME ON YOU, YOU LYING CHEATS!

Me

Comments

• Ho
      26th of Feb, 2009

I really thought that these websites with negative feedback were just some other company's way of bad mouthing a rival... but this is EXACTLY what happened to me! I literally just got home an hour ago... checked my mailbox, and there it was, my Purity 12 bottle I had ordered 13 DAYS AGO!!! These guys wait till the last minute to send the product so your "free-trial" is over before it starts. NOT TO MENTION that I read on another complaint site, that the money back guarantee is only good on unopened bottles. So not only is it late, but even if it were on time... if you try it.. you buy it. These guys are total ###... I immediately called my bank and canceled the card number I gave to the website.. IF YOU ORDERED DO THE SAME BEFORE THEY GET YOUR MONEY

• Pi
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Has anyone got their money back???? I was caught in the same scam and have already closed my credit card but wondering if you got the refund

• Su
      5th of Mar, 2009
    Purity 12 - FALSE CHARGES
    Panalabs
    Utah

false advertising, charges to my cc without authorization. Very rude on the phone when I called to complain, I feel that these companies should be put out of business. I think we need to develop fair advertising practices for all internet sales, providing the consumer with full disclosure,

• Cy
      6th of Mar, 2009

I was going to order my free trial, but thank god I researched the review on this first before I press the send button.

Bad business practice will NEVER prosper. You should be ashamed of ripping people off their hard earned money, especially in this tough time!

• Co
      11th of Mar, 2009
    Purity 12 - Unfair Practices
    PURITY 12
    Daly City
    California
    verifyyourorder.com

This is bogus practice of "trial bottle" of Colon cleanser. Order trial and "thought I was paying shipping" only to discover 3 days later I'm charged $74.95.

No phone assistance. Was given a website "verifyyourorder.com" - went through the steps to cancel, live chat opens and takes the information and says they will cancel the account and refund charge.

I'm waiting ...

• Co
      11th of Mar, 2009

There are other different kind of scams. Just type in any suspicious names on www.scamsearch.com to find some complaints.

• Me
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I ordered both of these products and I took the time to read the print beside the initial order It stated that you are clearly joinging there club and you will be billed each month unless you cancel and how to cancel it and when you will be billed and how much and there is also a website you can go to to stop the order if you wish just to recieve the trial offer. It was not in little fine print it was there on the web site I seen it I read I got it and I have lost 87 pounds!! I continue to use I just pay shipping and handling each month cancel and reorder the free trials

• Me
      23rd of Mar, 2009

After ordering my products I wanted to contact them to change my credit card information. This stuff really works and have to keep it going! It's very easy to change, just go to website www.verifyyourorder.com - everything is computerized which means it's instant and automatic!

• So
      29th of Mar, 2009

I agree with the complaint! I was charged 74.95 on the 10th day to my credit card. Thank goodness my bank stopped the payment because I DIDN'T authorize them to take money out of my account(only shipping and handling 4.95). PLUS I NEVER RECEIVED THE PURITY 12!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!

• Ka
      1st of Apr, 2009
    Purity 12 - Charges/Credits
    Purity 12
    1008 Kehoe Lane
    Jeffersonville
    Indiana
    Phone: 812-284-6373

Line everyone else, a free trial of $4.99 would be charged for shipping and handling. Not until you hit submit does this company indicate that another $74.00 will be charged to your credit card information in next 30 days. I tried to cancel my order immediately, however, in my mail yesterday, I received the bottle of Purity 12 anyway. Funny, how you come to this site and there's no place on how to return the merchandise.

• Ki
    Purity 12 - Does not work
    Hc 59 Box 250
    Petersburg
    West Virginia

Purity 12, did not help me loose any weight in a one month time. I have had to take extra stool softners to use the bathroom. At one time I was so constipated had to go to the hospital. Also they had taken my money without my authorization. After I had cancelled the order/subscription. I even made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully they will be some help.

• So
      6th of Apr, 2009

WOW!!! I got my money back today in my account even after closeing my debit card on my checking account! I talked to them 7 days ago about not authorizing the money to be taken out went to bank to cancel my debit card(get another one) and I go online today and they did put it back in my checking account. Call the company talk to them and let them know you didn't authorize it and send the pills back...they will put the money back as they say they will...hmmm wonder if this is because I told them I was going to report them to the BBB(Better Business Bureau?

• El
      6th of Apr, 2009

I order Purity 12 in Feb. '09 and read online that they only charge for the $4.95 shipping cost. Not only did they charge my credit card for $74.95 on March 6, 2009 for the product of which I had only a day or so just received, but they charged me again on April 5, 2009 for a bottle I did not order. I called 877-300-6125 and had them reverse the charge which they agreed upon. Like other comments made, you cannot return an open bottle nor will they credit your account. Make your bank aware of this scam and buyer beware!

• Ve
      8th of Apr, 2009
    Purity 12 - false ads and charges wo autho
    Ohio

I also received another shipment and another charge on my account without authorization AFTER I had made the necessary call to cancel any further orders. I only wanted the trial and of course it didn't do anything like I expected. I do have an authorization number that I received when I cancelled and I am calling tomorrow to give myself the pleasure of yelling at someone about this.

• Th
      14th of Apr, 2009

I just cancelled my order for Purity 12 after receiving the trial supply yesterday. I called 877-300-6125 as they indicate on the website, and received pretty prompt service. However I did try to cancel through the verifyyourorder.com website (which Purity12 indicates you can do), but was not able to do so.

• Ga
      17th of Apr, 2009

I hope Michelle is on the up & up, when I called the number shown on my bank charge they refused to return the $74.95, I spent 30 minutes on the phone & went thru 2 supervisors before giving up. Will dispute thru my bank, & report it to the BBB & consumer groups if they don't credit the bank charge, but I should not have to go thru the hassle. It should clearly show that agreeing to the trial will lead to automatic charges to your account. This was very deceiving & my wife had no idea she had to call within 12 days to cancel or your account is automaticall charged until we called to try to dispute.

• Ba
      21st of Apr, 2009
    Purity 12 - Unauthorized charge and shipment
    DRI Purity12
    Minnesota
    Phone: 877-300-6125

Billed to my charge card, which I did not give them the credit card number, for a bottle of Purity 12 which I did not authorize to send or buy. This is fradulent and I will notify that dept. at my bank.

• Re
      24th of Apr, 2009

after asking for a free trial sample of purity 12 .i was charge $ 74.95 ON MY CREDIT CART wich i had to give for the shipping charges, and supposedly asking for the free sample meant, that i had agreed to a huge number of thing thad i never even saw in the we.site

• Be
      28th of Apr, 2009
    Purity 12 - unable to cancel on line order
    purity 12
    1608 Fawn Path
    Allegan
    Michigan
    trypurity12.com

unable to cancel on line order. Dosen't accept the security code entered. Therfore I can't advace to canceling the order.

• Bi
      28th of Apr, 2009

Your lack of details lead me to believe you tried to cancel online.

I've got a crazy idea...I dunno, it may be a little too wild for you, but...welp, here goes - CAN YOU TRY CALLING THE COMPANY TO CANCEL?!?

Contact Us:

You can contact customer service for questions, comments, testimonials at 877-300-6125

Customer Service Hours are Mountain Standard Time:

Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
    Saturday 9AM-4PM

Alternativaly You can get detailed information about your order by visiting www.verifyyourorder.com. You will need the following information:

- Phone Number
    - Credit Card that you signed up with
    - Confirmation Number (optional)
    - Email Address