puretimewatch / excellent service - I had no issues.

1 PA, United States

I am writing to level the playing field here. I am seeing a lot of complaints around puretimewatch and felt it's only fair that I write in to offer my feedback. I normally don't write reviews, but felt it was only fair to the company that I do write a review this time. I can only speak about my experience, which was excellent. I live in the UnitedStates on the east coast. I ordered the watch fearing that I was taking a risk with an overseas purchase, but the Puretimewatch Sales team kept in communication and ensured the experience was positive.
My package was sent via EMS. The only problem here is that sometimes EMS tracking isn't the best once it leaves China. There's no way to correlate an EMS tracking number with where it's at in the UnitedStates sometimes. I don't consider this an issue with Puretimewatch.
Like I said above, their team was very proactive with communication. Payment was easy and safe. The watch was delivered to me quickly and was of excellent quality. I will be using them again.

Fh