PurePlay / payouts

they scam everyone for several months, lying to us say ing the checks where in the mail, they owe me 900 dollars, , and they just shut the site down, they scam losy of players money, and they are stillcollecting membership fees, this must stop, its been happing for the last 4 months, lying to the players, and also i have a lifetime membership there still have 98 years to collect'

1t
Jan 29, 2019

Comments

• Le
      29th of Jan, 2019

oh to true never even thought if the fact they collected monthlies off me for oct., nov., dec., and jan. with no intention on paying out any earnings earned during those months on top of ones owed from before I was just worried about them taking more in future but that's another $100 they stole from me knowing they wasn't going to pay I sure hope someone goes after them thru the courts this is illegal.

30th of Jan, 2019

@lericsun coolal here and its a real shame what pureplay did to its members(including myself, as they owe me close to 1000)of which I have no hope of receiving...I played on pureplay from 2006-2010, during that time I won around 4500 and they always payed...I joined again in sept 2018 and im sorry I did, nothing but a waste of my time...they are not the first site to go under and screw people out of money and wont be the last...lock poker owed u.s.players over 15 million when they went down...I also played on full tilt, absolut, cake, bugsys, spadeclub and they all no longer exist(bankrupt)ive met some real nice people on pureplay over the years and feel bad for all of you...I play on global poker now and its a pretty decent site(so far lol)

30th of Jan, 2019

p.s best advice I can give is go to your bank immediately and cancel any payments to rock you because I guarantee they will still try and whack your 25 buks

30th of Jan, 2019

I am owed $470 please everyone file complaints.

• Ke

@Jacqueline Enriquez $680. they owe me

• Ke
      4th of Feb, 2019

Any latest word what is up?

4th of Feb, 2019

@Kevin Glennon ya the word is they are folded...no longer in business. Thanks to all u bums that couldn't get off the computer and give it a rest. They didn't anticipate all this traffic and all the money being drained out. Instead of casual play, they had others that would play all day and night and now they are bankrupt. Look at the top earners. there are many that have won tens of thousand of dollars because they used pureplay to pay their mortgages and cars. I guess its hard to give passes to Lifers and they only drained them out without paying monthly fees like the rest of us. You can thank all the top earners for screwing it up for the rest of us. Thanks. F u all. Ringo247.

5th of Feb, 2019

@John Campbell what your saying makes no sense(also coming from the guy on here telling everyone they were resolving freezing issues and will be up soon...lol)...it don't matter if the same person won everytime or a million different people...they are the 1s that structured the tourney schedele, NOT THE PLAYERS..easy business tip(if your paying out more a month than you take in, YOU WILL GO BANKRUPT)...they went under for same reason other sites go under...decling player base, too many promo offers(in their case it was all the free membership they were giving away), and by the end they hadmore non paying basic members than players club...don't blame the players, they are the 1s that got screwed out of money(including myself, almost a grand)

• Fr
      5th of Feb, 2019

@alan cool You are absolutely correct Alan Cool. The tournament structure was the same, day in and day out. It does not matter who won. The fact is, they set it up to pay out more than they were taking in. Pureplay management is to blame, not the players.

5th of Feb, 2019

yea man your nuts its you none paying players that ruin it for everyone else ringo the tournemet schedule iis what it was weather u played all day or just a few hours the amount of money tourneys never changed what changed was there crap way of running the site after they bought it, more and more players stopped playing and you "casual players" who never payed a dime in monthlies didn't help. when I first joined the tourneys had sign up limits and if u didn't log on at the right time u didnt get a seat of the 5000 and it went down to where there were only 300 people signing up for tourneys I been saying it for months that we was headed to a banckrupt site so yea it is people like you ringo that used a site for free fake chip play instead of paying monthly fees that ruined for everyone else

5th of Feb, 2019

@lericsun don't tell me that I didn't pay a dime on the pLayer's club when I was a paying member for almost a year. You have no clue [email protected] I can't compete against losers like yourself that are on 24/7 without a f'ckin break. Get a real job you lazy @ss, instead of trying to pay your mortgage using pureplay winnings u usless piece of [censored]. Have a peachy day dumb fUk.

5th of Feb, 2019

almost a whole year omg you committed so much time and pay I don't know how some us could campare since we only paid for over 10 years. and no one says they use it for a source of income but money owed is money owed what they have done is low and unethical specialy since they keep taking money out people and the web site does not even exist anymore

5th of Feb, 2019

@lericsun I hope they continue draining your B. account of membership fees...serves u right for being such a low-life person on this Earth u piece of chit.

• Na
      9th of Feb, 2019

Bingo by Ryzing was shut down without warning January 21 or 22nd 2019. PurePlay is also a subsidiary/ acquisition of RockYou, Inc., or RockYou Media, and here are some new names they are listed under Wild Sky Media, PopReach to name a few. I have no idea what happened but players of Bingo by Ryzing and players of PurePlay want some answers. No one returns calls or emails. You are a consumer and consumers have rights. Contact your local consumer complaints board or even the FTC ( Federal Trade Commission ). Good Luck