PurePlay / been playing over 10 years on pureplay

84 Putnam Rd, Somerville, AL, United States Review updated:

I used to win Over $ 500 every year...but not in the last 5-6 years

I have seen a lot of hands.playing over 10 years.. I have noticed one thing since all the bad beats started happening. When someone wins with 2 pair, take notice that over 90 % of the time, the first 2 cards that were dealt on the flop, gave that person their 2 pair. THat should tell you something about the crookedness of this game, ... BIGBOB3340

Bo
Jan 25, 2019

Comments

25th of Jan, 2019

Lol id hope u would have won over 500$ a year. Thats not that much man.

• Bj
      26th of Jan, 2019

@Joshua Shreve Hi guys. Wondering. Are you having trouble getting on Pure Play. It keeps telling us that the site is either down for maintenance or computer cannot access it. Have tried three different computers and phone. (Jan 25, 2019) My friend is bummed/panicked cause they owe him. He's been playing for many years.

26th of Jan, 2019

@bjb22 I have no idea what the hang-up is. They should prorate our membership fees for the days we have no access. Bigger problem is they are months behind on sending our checks. And contacting them is near impossible. They show no respect for their members.

• Da
      31st of Jan, 2019

@bjb22 I HAD SAME PROBLEM NOW WHEN I TRY SIGNING ON SAYS WRONG PASSWORD.

• Pa
      27th of Jan, 2019

PurePlay has apparently gone under and is out of business. We should set up a group for Alumni to contact each other.

Baja Paul

@Paul Weekes Paul,
    Please let me know if you get any info about what is happening with the site and add me to Alumni group if you get one going.

seawright55

• Pa

@Judy Corry Judy,
    I will try to set up a Facebook group and need your email to get I started.
    Paul
    Paul
    weekes.[protected]@gmail.com

9th of Feb, 2019

@Paul Weekes Sdlbgs here. Good idea!

9th of Feb, 2019

@AndiK [protected]@gmail.com

[protected]@gmail.com

28th of Jan, 2019

Paul.
    Things are not looking good. Did you have any luck with the Alumni Facebook Idea? Have you heard of anyone who has managed to contact owners? I have had no luck with anything I have tried.
    Judy

• Da
      31st of Jan, 2019

@Judy Corry I tried calling the number that appears on my bank statement its a chat site.

• Bu
      25th of Feb, 2019

Pretty dirty of them to use an adult chat line #. I have tried and tried everything to get a hold of them no luck. Guys and gals... hold on cause we got screwed. I am hearing they filed ch.7 bankruptcy. They got one charge out of me for 24.99 that's it. And thank God I quit the site last year because I seen this coming with the player declines over the last 5 yrs I feel for the ones who is owed money... I'm thankful I listened to my instincts and got out. After a year and a half two days ago I desided to join back up so I gave those bastars my card .# and it said welcome back. Then when I tried to log on I seen I was had... dirty [censored]s are still accepting people knowing that they are done. They won't get no more from me that's for sure.so I also tried to call an it was an adult chat line. What a bunch of [censored]s. They need strung up.

• Bu
      25th of Feb, 2019

Oh and p.s don't go to America's card room..
    That site is full of bots