purenutrientsproducts.com / takaing out money when not due

1 Loganville, GA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the product and payed the 5.95 shipping cost the very day i ordered it then 10 days later they took it out again and then today because you cant get them to answer a phone they took out 88.00 for the product.#1 it dont work # 2 they are ripping me off, and the public. #3 nbc news should have to pay me for this since they aired the story telling us how good it was. Now i have to go to the bank file a charge to get my money back and stop my payment or get a new card. Who can we call about these bogus phone numbers.

Comments

• Ge
      18th of May, 2009

I ordered the product and payed the 5.95 and got the product in three days. I tried to call and and cancel a week ahead of time. The phone lines were out for three days and no answer on Sat, Sun. Monday comes and I finally get through and they tell me to late the product was shipped that day. Ordered 04-13-09 tried to cancel 04-28-09 but since I missed the cut off date, pay the the half price special 49.00 and will refund you 44.00. Today 05-18-09 still no product, but is being process, but was told it was sent out on the 28th of April. Ask to speak to a supervisor sorry in a meeting. This the forth time i've called save your money and time go for a walk.

• Up
      26th of May, 2009

I ordered the product on Friday, May 22. Ten minutes later I cancelled it. They told me I still had to pay the 5.95 shipping and handling. I told them no because I don't want it. They didn't ship it yet, it's only 10 min.later. Finally they told me I didn't have to pay the shipping and handling and that everything was cancelled. I looked at my bank statement and they took it out the 5.95. i called them immediately and they told me that they're shipping it out and there wasn't anything they could do about it. I told them that I had cancelled it on Friday and they told me I wouldn't have to pay the s&h. They told me that they couldn't do anything for me and hung up on me when I asked for his name. So I had to go to the bank and cancel my card and file dispute papers. It's not the money I'm concerned about it's the principal. They lied to me on Friday telling me one thing then doing exactly what they wanted to do. This company is a fraud. I hope the general public reads this and things twice and check out the company for which they order anything from. For 5.96 this company took and made a consumer extremely angry with there handling of the situation. I should say the nonhandling of the situation. They sold money from me. How many others have they done this to?? Consumers beware

• To
      26th of May, 2009

HELP !!! i need to know what you did to get your money back. they did the same thing to me. and the number on my statement is not a working number. do you have a number? thanks toni tlewis89@woh.rr.com

• Up
      26th of May, 2009

I just filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I also went to my bank earlier and cancelled my old card and filed dispute papers. My bank told me that it could take a few weeks before I get my money back. Here is the number I called to talk to these con artists. It's 866-779-7568. Good luck. Like I said it's not the money $5.95, it's the principal. They told me I didn't have to pay the S&H fee because they didn't ship of do anything yet. They did what ever they wanted to do once they had my banking info. Knowing I could not do anything about it right away. They stole my money right out of my account and I hepled them by giving my banking info. I hope all consumers can learn from my experience. It's not alot of money but maybe someone else might not be so lucky and lose alot more of there hard earned money on scam artists. Good luck Toni. I hope this was helpful

28th of May, 2009

I had a very bad experince recently with this company. Yes I did order the trial dose not really realising that I was going to get charged monthly $93.95. When I realised that I tried to call the phone # they provided but never was able to get through any rep, infact the automated message leads you to a music and that's the end of the phone attempt. I attempted to call many other times but never was successful so I send a email requesting to cancel the order for which I did not get any reply.Following this they send me a shipment and charged to my account. Again I called the toll free # but no answer. Finally today I was able to talk to a rep and when I asked about my EMAIL request to cancel the order she told me that they do not take the email order to cancel and I can only cancel by phone and when I TOLD about all the phone calls I tried and not able to get through she said she is sorry about it

• Ib
      18th of Jun, 2009

I ordered this product which was explained that it was 5.95 for S&H and this was "supposed to be the ONLY CHARGE, Well, guess what I receive my CC statement and they have an additonal charge of $88.00 so I immedetialy call the phone number that appears on my cc stament and this person that did not speak fluent english told me that I could not get a refund because I wasn't calling in their time frame. I explained to her the reason that I couldn't call was this garbage put me in the hospital for severe dyhration. This didn't seem to phase her and she gave me an e-mail address to write which of course was not legit. I insisted upon speaking to a supervisor and after asking 5 times another gal gets on the phone and she didn't speak fluently at all. And, the fact that this garbage put me in the hospital did not phase her one bit. Then, when I began reading all of the complaints online it really explained everything. Now that theyhave my cc number I am going to have to call them to dispute the charges and make sure they do not continue to try & scam me. I am outraged that I am being billed for this and the fact that I know have a $6, 700. bill for being in the hospital. What recourse do I have as a consumer especially considering the fact that I spent more than 30 minutes on the phone with this place and they continued to say that they do not give refunds? Can they really get by with this? All they could offer was, " I'm sorry you were in the hospital but refued to take these bugus charges off. What's next?

29th of Jun, 2009

To all of you people that have been scammed by this company please take the following action . Contact the Attorney Generals office at www.myfloridalegal.com go to bottom left and click contact us, then click e-mail Attorney General Bill Mc Collum. You can also contact this office by calling (850)414-3990 this is the fraud dept. things will start to happen once all of you start telling your story. good luck and do not hesitate to call the sooner you call the sooner we can solve this problem.

• Fr
      7th of Jul, 2009

They are scammers! Someone needs to help us consumers!

• Fr
      29th of Jul, 2009

I have reported this company to the Colorado Attorney General. I, too, got ripped off and was told they had a "no refund" policy. I am going round and round with my bank, too, trying to get them to stop payment on the charges. I have spent the majority of the evening in screaming matches with these people, along with my bank. What a complete rip off!!!

4th of Oct, 2009

EVERYONE-LISTEN UP!!!

ONLY USE A CREDIT CARD THAT HAS "SHOP SAFE"
    BANK OF AMERICA CREDIT CARDS HAVE IT. I AM SURE OTHER CREDIT CARDS ALO HAVE IT. GO ONLINE TO WWW.SHOPSAFE.COM AND READ ABOUT IT. YOU CAN NEVER EVER BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHING ONLINE AND USE YOUR "SHOP SAFE" CC NUMBER.

SHOP SAFE -SHOP SAFE- SHOP SAFE - I SWEAR BY IT AND I DO NOT WORK FOR THAT COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY AFFILIATED WITH IT.

IN FACT-IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GREAT CREDIT BUT YOU DO HAVE A CREDIT CARD-YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO CALL THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT HAS SHOP SAFE AND HAVE THEM CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD AND ISSUE YOU ONE OF THEIR CREDIT CARDS. REMEMBER-CREDIT CARD COMPANY'S ARE PEOPLE (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) AND YOU CAN TALK AND NEGOTIATE WITH THEM AS YOU WOULD WITH A STREET VENDOR!
    P.S. IF