Purecolon1000.com / charged my credit card

1 Florence, KY, United States Review updated:

I signed up for the trial offer for purecolon 1000 and the next week there was a 80.00 charge on my credit card that I did not authorize. I tried calling the number with no luck. I tried the website but it was not legitimate. I am now working with my bank to rectify this situation.

Ro

Comments

Ho
  1st of Oct, 2008

DEAR SIR... I THOUGHT I WOULD GET A BOTTLE OF PURECOLON 100 AND SEE HOW IT WORKED. I HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED IT YET AND ANOTHETBOTTLE COMES IN THE MAIL. I'M NOY GOING TO SEND THE SECOND BOTTLE BACK BUT PLEASE DON;T SEND ANY MORE UNLEESS I ORDER IT. I WILL SEND THE NEXT ONE BACL. THANK YOU.

Ke
  19th of Nov, 2008

This PureColon 1000 product emanates through a company that has many branches, i.e. HO Performance Health, HN Performance Health, LN Performance Health, PS3 Performance Health. They are a company that offers "trial offers" at very low prices, then continues to bilk their well-meaning customers out of hundreds and hundreds of dollars over the ensuing months. I, for example, have been charged $297.32 for products that I did not order, nor solicit, but hey keep coming, nonetheless. I ahve tried to call their office, but one only gets referred to a website, which also pays no attention to your complaints. I am having both my credit card company, my attorney, and the BBB look into their blantantly fradulent conduct. They are a discrace to the health community!