purecolon1000/edperformance / unauthorized credit charge

United States Review updated:
i ordered the trail period also as many others have done. They sent the trail period then two ( 2 ) botlles and charged my credit card. Tired to call no answer and left message with no return phone call. I have unsubcribed on their web site, contacted the c.c. co. and filed a dispute. What a scam this is, if you don't read all ttheir other web sites you would not know. Never again will I oreder something like this off the web.

Comments

Ka
  13th of Sep, 2008
I am being charge for services I did not want, back in July 08 I sent an e-mail cancelling your serices and you are still taken money out of my checking account without my permission. I would like you to please put my money back into my as soon as possible. Thank You Karen Ganley
Ca
  28th of Oct, 2008
To my total disgust, this has happen to me also. I went onthe web for a "trial" bottle and have been billed every month, for this product I don't even take. Today I just went online to check my CC and they charged me an additional 79.00!!! For something I never ordered.. What Can I do to stop this nonsense...