PureColon 1000 / Unauthorized Withdrawl Ckng. Acct.

1 PO BOX 971090Orem 84097, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-289-8740

When I ordered this product along with PureAcaiBerry it was promotional trial offer! After reading the terms and conditions I immediately began the cancellation and unsubscribing process, printing and documenting all the way, until I received confirmation that I was NOT going to be on the Home Delivery Plan. Today I received a 2-oz bottle of PureColon 1000, and $29.95 is trying to be taken out of my account! I say trying, because I have instructed my bank of this situation, in hope they will STOP the processing of this transaction. I will gladly return the unopened product, and in original packing, once this unauthorized purchase is straightened out. Please contact me one way or the other! phone no. [protected]. Thank-You for your attention!
Regretfully,
Paul Mynahan

More PureColon 1000 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      13th of Aug, 2008

I ordered a 4.95 trial of Purecolon 1000 and they continue to bill my account and send product.

• Sh
      3rd of Oct, 2008

ordered trial offer and then canceled and they still took 79.99 out of my checking account. How do I contact them?

• Al
      14th of Oct, 2008

I also requested the same type of trial for $4.95 shipping only charge; I also made sure there was NO fine print where I would be billed if I didn't respond within a certain period of time, and I saw nothing of the sort! Not even a week later, I was billed directly frommy account $79, and I'm not happy at all! Two things: First off, the fine print can only be viewed once you submit the free trial, and even though it says you can cancel within 10 days, you still get charged before that time. I know because when I saw the charge, it was less than a week, and I also canceled the order as well. I want my money back now, please!

• Jj
      31st of Oct, 2008
    PureColon 1000 - don't want/didn't order
    purecolon 1000
    124 Stoney Creek Court
    Youngstown
    Ohio
    Phone: 3307589157

I ordered only the samples and now they have sent full bottles, which I DO NOT WANT and DID NOT sign up for. Shame on this company and the man who recommends this company.

• De
      10th of Nov, 2008

i do not want anymore of this. i only ordered the trial pack. do not bill my credit card! my attorney will take care of this if its not stopped imediately.