PureCleansePro.com / item not received, money taken from account

1 Cyprus Review updated:

I ordered tablets on 10/03/09 which i never received. This was a trial offer of $4.95, i have been charged 2 x £18.95 and cannot get hold of any information to contact them apart from a telephone number in Cyprus that doesn't exist. I want my money back. I have since cancelled/unsubscribed online, but i'm not sure what else i can do. Any information would be appreciated.

De

Comments

• Tr
      26th of May, 2009

i also trialled some Pure Cleanse Pro thinking it was free and that i would only have to pay for the freight and they billed me twice on my visa which came to over $100.
    I have asked for my money back and as you have said, it is difficult when in a different country. I am in New Zealand.
    I will be sharing as much negativity about this company and pure cleanse pro as possible.
    I have tried phoning USA re this issue and i cant even get through on the phone number they gave me.
    I hope pure cleanse pro fails miserably in trying to keep selling their products. I will never buy anything from them ever again.

20th of Jul, 2009

The same is happening to me they have taken 4 lots of $76AUD out of my account the bank is following it up.
    I agreed to the trial but nothing else.
    Because they had my credit card details they have taken more money out.
    I am so angry I have emailed and have no rply there is no phone numbers it is frustrating.
    I will not order online again

Jo

• Ju
      11th of Oct, 2009

the same has happend to me. i agreed to the trail, but nothing els...them having my card number they charged my card $76 with out notice, or an order from me.so angry cause theres no contact info to demand money back... sal

16th of Oct, 2009

Its ### dont do it they will rob you.

Go to ur own doctor

Liars

• Co
      1st of Nov, 2009

It's obvious this company has unethical business practices. When people including myself purchase a trial offer I would only expect to be sent enough product to last me the duration of the trial period but this company sends you far more than required expecting the consumer to mail back the unused portion within the 15 day trial period. You really have to question this companies motives. It's all about testing human behavior, basically playing on the habits of people not staying the course, giving in because of the time and work it takes to get these transactions reversed and our money back, a full refund. I've sent several e-mails to this company only to get the runaround about what I'm asking for, like they don't understand that I want to resolve this issue and get my money back and to never do business with these clowns again.
    Don't give up, you deserve what is rightfully yours, your hard earned dollar. Pursue until you get the anwsers you deserve and hopefully put this company out of business. Let's start speading the word about Internet companies like this. Let's clean up the net so we can deal with companies that care about ethical business practice and repeat customers.
    Power to the people. Thanks cjohnnyw@hotmail.com

• Sh
      16th of Nov, 2009

Same exactly for me. I ordered the free 14 day trial for only 2.99 shipping. I have been having stomach problems so didn't even open the 30 day product that I rec'd. I had a phone call the same evening from some company saying because I was such a good customer of PURECLEANSEPRO they wanted to send me free vitamins to try out free and wanted to send me 2 gas cards worth $40.00 each. I said ok. Then they wanted to sell me a supplement to my health insurance and prescriptions and I said no, I'm hanging up. I never got the $40.00 gas cards or the vitamins. I was just charged $87.62 from procleanse and $12.00 from SHOPPER DISCOUNTS. They apparently used my debit card that I originally gave them to pay the $2.99 shipping fee. I need my money back. I never saw anything about this being anymore than a free trial. It makes me feel stupid to have them taking advantage of me. I just tried the phone number that was listed on my bank statement and the phone number is disconnected. I will try this new number tomorrow since it's in Florida, and see if they will help me.

• Ms
      24th of Nov, 2009

I feel like I have been robbed...I just got off the phone with the customer service and I to was charge the $87.62 fee for the product...they were no help at all. This is the most misleading company I have ever deal with. I understand now why there are so many negative reviews on the web... If my satisfaction is their number one concern, please contact me for a refund at 336-214-7931. I'll keep you posted if anyone from customer service contacts me...

• Ca
      24th of Nov, 2009

Report the accounts posting the fake customer care responses:

John McKillop

ssddc, Alabama

Linda Reese
    Member since Nov 24, 2009
    Meridian, Idaho

Reporting spammers/scammers like this so they can be banned may be our only recourse against fake posts.

I Believe In You,
    Carolyn

PS: Do not give up you can get your money back when you pay with a Credit Card.

15th of Dec, 2009

They take money from your credit card once they have the number. Under various guises! Number unobtainable ! No other goods delivered no returns address! It was a free trial no risks! Cyprus is in the european union - should tell a EU MP .