Purecleanse / Charged three times, for items I didn't order

1 St Brelade, England, Channel Islands, Jersey, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hello. I recently signed up for a Free trial, and was led to believe that the one and only payment would be for postage.
However, I have since been charged three times on my credit card.
I am not happy about this.
I did not order these products.
I have since had to replace my credit cards with new ones, as advised by my Bank.
Please would you refund the £166.73 that you have charged me. (The three amounts that I have been charged were for £55.68, £54.51, £56.54)
Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to receiving my refund.
Please do not make any further deductions from my card. I do not wish to order any products.

Yours Faithfully
Dave Hamon.

More Purecleanse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      23rd of Dec, 2008
    purecleanse - fradulent charges
    sfl nutrition/ purecleanse

i ordered a free trial offer and recently had an unexpected charge of 74.84 on my bank account. i called the number several times can't get through to anybody. i was originally charge 5.95 shipping for my free trial. now i have this big charge on my account and no way to get my money back. please do not order from these online miracle diet pills. they are just a scam to get your money.

• De
      11th of Sep, 2009
    purecleanse - unauthorized cc charge
    P.O. Box 10233
    Des Moines
    Iowa

Along with Acai extract from Advanced Acai compnay I got a bottle of PureCleanse Dietary Supplement; this was supposed to be a FREE TRIAL offer. Now I see that both companies, Advanced Acai and PureCleanse have made large charges to my credit card. I have been able to cancel the Advanced Acai account, but cannot contact PureCleanse, so I will have to ask my credit card company to reverse the charges. These companies are running a scam.

• Pe
      15th of Sep, 2009

received a 60 day supply of purecleanse which i did not order

• Pe
      15th of Sep, 2009

no return address or ph # where i can reach them am sure it will be on my credit card bill

• Ro
      30th of Sep, 2009

Hi there i have had the same problem with the Acai company. Did you manage to get your money back? they have charged me alot of money on my credit card aswell and sent me products i did not order. Because they are an american company i dont know how to get ahold of them to give them their products back and get my money back

• Ru
      30th of Oct, 2009
    purecleanse - Crap

I ordered this on a trial basis. If you charge my credit card again
    without my knowledge you will be held accountable. This was simply
    a trial sample

• Me
    PureCleansePro
    Victoria
    Phone: 0412163847

I paid for a trial of the diet pills/colon cleanse from PureCleansePro with my credit card - surprise surprise, I check my bank account and find they have withdrawn a further amount, close to AU$100 without authorisation. This company is fraudulent and what they are doing is illegal. I want my money back, not just the unauthorised withdrawal, but for the trial as well, as I am unhappy and the leaflet that came with the product promises a money back guarantee. NOT HAPPY, JAN!!! I also want to know, if this is continuing, how they are allowed to operate? Where is the legality and the consumer rights protection here?

12th of Nov, 2009

As long as stupid people keep responding with their credit info to these stupid sounding ads, they will keep thinking of new, stupid sounding names for their stupid products so that stupid people will continue to flock to their stupid doors, begging them to take as much of their money as they want so they can swallow more of their stupid, junk pills that do nothing for them except drain their bank account.

There is something about the words "FREE TRIAL" that make stupid people lose ALL their common sense

Doesn't that about size up your situation, Stupid person??

• Me
      12th of Nov, 2009

On further investigation, after speaking to someone online at the site, in their "Terms & Conditions", it states that when you sign up for the so called "FREE TRIAL", you are automatically signed up for renewing orders for more pills, etc. Nowhere but in the Terms & Conditions does it state this will happen. This needs to be seen on the sign-up page for people to understand the consequences. How disgusting that they prey on people like this. At the moment, I am waiting to speak to someone on the phone about it. The number for PureCleansePro in Australia is 1800 883 581. For anyone else who has been scammed by these people, ring your bank and have them cancel your credit card, which they will do immediately, and they will also try to get it refunded.

• St
      15th of Nov, 2009
    Manchester
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

IPurecleanse have taken a payment from my bank, for an order that I never made, and now I cannot get into their website to cancel.

• Mi
      9th of Dec, 2009
    purecleanse - Crap

Was really interested in this product but about five days into the free trial, I became sick with the flu and was not able to finish the trial but have been looking for the number and/or a web address to cancel and can not find it and subsquently have charges put on my credit card that I did not want.

• Ta
    purecleanse - unauthorised withdrawal
    Purecleanse
    po box 10233
    Des Moines

I too ordered the Acaia Berry and colon clear detox combo, on the free or greatly reduced trial figure of approx $4.00 and have since noticed my account has had a withdrawal of $97.00 ??? I did recieve both products but did NOT authorise any withdrawals of that amount! I am absolutely pissed off and ready to rip someones head off! If this dosnt work I will be seriosly looking into taking further action to retrieve my STOLEN money!

• Vh

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2009

trygoing to your bank and disputing the charge..normally they will do an investigation that takes about 10 days or so..give or take a few days depending on your bank...but after they realize you didnt authorize the transaction they should put the money back on your card then go after the company. i would also make a police report to show to the bank so they know it was inded fraud and not just you buying something then not wanting to pay. i also ordered something similar to that product but i never even go the product i ordered. i think all of these are scams!!! good luck!!!

• Av
      16th of Dec, 2009
    2/15 PineTree Close
    Armadale
    Western Australia
    [protected]@tpg.com.au

After receiving the trial sample, I have no desire to order further product. You have however deducted funds from my credit account.
    Please respond.
    A Van Leeuwen

• Wi
      17th of Dec, 2009
    salsibury
    England, Wiltshire
    United Kingdom

i had trial then didnt want it as it doesnt work, then took £55 from my account and ow i cant get hold of them, the web site i got the trail through say they dont want to kn0w and its my problem. i have the address and have sent the new bottles back nut no refund. con people

• Su
      20th of Jan, 2010
    purecleanse - rip off
    Florida

i also went to cancel my purecleanse i got through to a mike on 866 989 8946. Having given him my email address he assures me i will no longer be billed for products. Stupid me never read the small print (terms and conditions) i believed it was a free trial and that if it worked (it didnt) i could re order, not that they would continue to bill me till i cancelled. Like i said stupid me and shame on them praying on desperados like me...

• Ge
      15th of Oct, 2010
    purecleanse - charging of credit card-not authorized
    Ringgold
    Georgia
    Phone: 4239915318

A friend of mine sent a facebook message, recommending PureCleanse, so I placed an order. Then I got another Facebook message, saying that she had NOT sent the message, that it was a scam. Well, I need to lose weight, so I thought, I would go ahead and try it. I got my free trial, but it did not work for me so I used their on-line customer website to cancel. When I checked my credit card statement today, I saw that I had been charged $89.92 for the product!! I have my cancellation number, but they are saying that I missed the deadline to cancel by two days!!!. I talked with a customer service representative today, for over an hour, and we were both cordial to each other, but he could not refund my money. He continued to stress that I had a 10 day free trial, which, if I had read the fine print, I would have seen. That is true, so BUYER BEWARE!!! They are out to get your money. The charge works out to be over $1.50 per capsule!!! What do they think is in that pill that is worth that kind of money??? I feel like I was duped and would NOT recommend this company to anyone.

• Vi
      1st of Dec, 2010
    DIET MAX
    8399 EastLake Drive
    Burnaby
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Phone: 801-261-2252

The same as everyone else.I got billed before I even got the free product to try.
    Then I recieved yet another bottle, it hadn't even been three weeks yet.I've tried to get ahold
    of them.Wrong..they keep dening its their company, even though I've matched the voice mail
    with the same number&message.

Its just a big scam.I never authorized any payments what so ever.

• Ra
      14th of Mar, 2011
    Purecleanse
    Delaware

Looked at this on line because they had a promotional going on, I sent for the trial and was only to get 1 month supply but they keep sending every month. Tried to call and online contact to no avail. Just want them to stop sending.

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2016

ok here is what i have learned today a return address Just Think Media, PObox 1417, Bedford, MK41 4AL, England. Pure cleanse phone no 001 866 779 5303, you must ask them to cancel your order and be sure to get a cancellation no. Heres my cancellation story. Spoke with a guy called Mike at pure cleanse and cancelled my order, got cncellation no, was reading on internet about other people continuing to get charged. Rang cc company who informed me that i was being charged for a bonus trial also. They rang the company (bonus trial 001 866 437 1621) and spoke with them, then they put me through (while still listening) and the cancellation took place they would not send me a confirmation email, whereas pure cleanse said they would. Regardless, the cc company have heard the conversations and have kept a note on my file so they will not be able to take any more money from my account. Dont give up and remember a saying we irish love "what goes around comes around".

• Ka
    600 Ella St. P.O. Box #82
    Gresham
    Nebraska
    Phone: (402) 735-7261
    PureCleanse.com

I applied for a free 30 day trial of a dietary supplement. My account was charged. Within the 30 day period I was sent and billed on my bank account for a second purchase I did not order. 3 weeks later I was billed for another bottle of said product, but never received it.
    I tried to close my account to prevent further billing, but was not able to until the refund came through. My efforts, and my banker's efforts were not able to retrieve my funds, although I have returned the second package unopened.
    The supplement has made me ill, and I am still recovering. This happened months ago, and I am still waiting for resolution to my problems.
    There is no phone listing for the company address provided on the bottle, or return address.

• Bi
    purecleanse

I applied online for a trail offer for purcleanse fat burning tablets, it cost 3.47 usd for these on the 21/09/2010.
    since then they have taken 87.47 usd on the 30/09/2010, 89.92 usd on the 01/10/2010, and now I have been charged £5.85 from some other company called Tuscon sands wealthfit that I dont even know.
    I have been on to my credit card company today to tell them of this and they told me that they are also trying to take more money again today.
    What can I do about this company?

• Bs
    Victoria
    Australia

I ordered a FREE Trial of Acai Berry and PureCleanse and paid the cost of postage which was debited to my account and the FREE product was received. It wasn't until a few weeks later when I was looking through my credit card statement that I had noticed several amounts of $ 93 and $ 26 being taken from my account. The amounts debited totalled to $ 324.00 !! I only yesterday contacted my bank to get further details on these transactions only to find out that I have been a victim of a massive scam that sounds like is happening globally! They advertise for a FREE Trial and once they have your credit card details they continue to take money from your account without ANY consent whatsoever and without any notice. Thankfully the Bank has assured me my money will be recovered but will take up to two months and I have had to cancel my credit card!!! BEWARE.

• Aj
    United Kingdom

I managed to find the cancellation request information on the PureCleanse main web site but all it say's is to cancell you need to go onto the web site that you originally ordered it through. we'll luckily i had ordered directly from their own personal web site. so i dutifully went onto the only option i had, their contact them page and put through my request to cancell the order. i had assumed that this was all taken care of and happily forgot about it. However i have since recieved notification of a shipping order and have been charged!!! this is not how i expect to start my monday morning! i want my order cancelled once and for all for payments to stop being taken or i will just cancel my card!

My order number 10600217547

I expect to a company to comply to the wishes of their customers.

• Or
    Adelaide Metro Area
    South Australia
    Australia

I want to find out this companys web site because when they charged me they dont even let me know and I dont know where to find them the phone no is incorrect the tablets dont work I think they reaping people off their moneynot happy with the way they handle the costumers The first time they charged me $12.95US for delivery and on the order form was $2 95Us so from the start they were laiers and now they charged me $94.84+$94.64US they are charging people for WE dont even Know what for.