Pureacaiberries.com / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
4.45

My credit card has been charged for something I did not order, I did try their Free Trial (5 Days) and that was all. Never ordered any more but was billed for it!

Comments

Bo
  14th of Aug, 2008

Pureacaiberries.com - sent unsolicited product & charged to cc
Performance Health USA,LLC
pureacaiberries.com

I tried their on-line promo. Paid s&h, received a 5 day supply. Thought no more about it, and today received an unexpected & unsolicited 60 count bottle of PureAcaiBerry. Haven't seen my credit card statement, but feel reasonably sure that I have been charged for something I didn't order. I want this charge taken off my card! - Bob Moore
  21st of Aug, 2008
the same happen to me. what can we do?
Aa
  21st of Aug, 2008
Pay attention to what you're signing up for. From their website: https://acai.secure9.com/?&SN=pureacaiberries.com

By purchasing the sample of our product for four dollars and eighty seven cents including shipping and handling through the "Try It Now" offer, you will be given a period of ten days to try the product. Ten days after you order your sample, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan. You will be billed seventy four dollars and seventy six cents and our product will be sent to you. We will supply you with our product every month thereafter, and your credit card will be billed seventy four dollars and seventy six cents per month. You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by unsubscribing at our website at http://acai.secure9.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form with no further obligations. Limit of one trial sample per household. If, at any time thereafter, you wish to cancel the convenient home delivery plan, you may unsubscribe at our website at http://acai.secure9.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form with no further obligations. Please note that orders can take up to seventy-two (72) hours from the actual time of purchase to be inserted into our database. Please allow up to seventy-two (72) hours before attempting to cancel your order. Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks to receive your promotional order or any monthly orders from our home delivery plan.
Be
  21st of Aug, 2008
I got an confirmation from you stating that I didn't want to be subcribe to this within ten days. and you still sent me a set of pills. I am calling my credit card company to notified to not accept payment. Again, please don't send me anything.
Rk
  22nd of Aug, 2008
I ordered the 14 day trial sample and was sent 9 caps in abottle saying 10 caps. How do you get 14 out of 9 or 10 ??? R.Kyle Warren...
Rk
  22nd of Aug, 2008
I tried the 14 day trial for S&H. I was sent 9 caps in a bottle saying 10 caps. How do you get a 2 wk supply out od 9 Acai capsules???
Pa
  28th of Aug, 2008

Pureacaiberries.com - Never authorized future shipments

Ordered a sample bottle from Pure Acaiberries. Paid shipping charge of $4.95. I did not authorize any further shipments. My credit card has been charged $74.00 plus change.
Mi

Pureacaiberries.com - unatherized package
Pure AcaiBerries.com

i ordered the free trial but i didn't order the extra bottle. i am triung to sen it back but i ddon't know were to send it to or how i need to get my money back cause itwas payed with a debit card.
any info.
  29th of Aug, 2008
I recieved a bigger bottle of PureAcaiBerry, that I did not order, how do I get that returned and not charged to my account. Help?
  29th of Aug, 2008
I have not received another shoppment of the PUREACAIBERRY pills, but my account has been charged $74. If these pills do arrive, I want clearance to return them and get a credit on my card. I am not interested in takeing them any longer. Do not feel they helped me.

Please cancel any future orders, and remove my name from your mailing list.

Mary Hannes
W7955 Creek Road, Lot 102
Delavan, WI.

262-728-6105
262-227-7287

Confirmation code ... 337bc
Jo
  2nd of Sep, 2008
I also tried thier promo and had 74 dollars charged to my CC. I have notified the BBB and my attorney is checking to see what can be done to get my money back. Good luck to all who have used this product and been scammed, to those who haven't, DON'T
Ky
  3rd of Sep, 2008
The same thing happened to me too. After reading the complaints I went to the website and there it was!!! THE FINE PRINT!! It gets you everytime! I cancelled the subscription, but I went to my account and was already billed my first months supply. $74 and some odd cents. I tried the product and it seem to be working. I was going to the website to order another bottle and saw the complaints about unauthorized charges. Thank goodness I read it or the company would have continued to bill me for on-going pills.

Thanks for the heads-up!
Ch
  4th of Sep, 2008
Cancellation Notice

Charlyne Evertson on 09/03/2008:
I have tried unsuccessfully to unsubscribe to both your newsletter and monthly delivery of the Pure Acai Berry. Your system does not show me having an active account with. I did receive the free trial pills & my credit card was charged the $4.95, also I received the monthly bottle of 60 capsules & was charged $74.95. I wish NOT to receive any further shippents of this product and do not want my credit card charged. Please send me an email stating that you have received this notice from me and remove me from your newsletter and monthly shipment plan.
Charlyne Evertson
charevertsonsbcglobal.net

Gen5labs on 09/04/2008:
Wait! Before you decide to stop your progression towards better health, please allow us an opportunity to SAVE you money. We understand that in today’s difficult market that monies are tight. We also know the old adage; “You can’t put a price on good health.” Well, we are putting a price on good health, a very low price, that is why we have begun contacting our existing customers to tell them about our new drastically reduced prices and incredible savings to reward them for their loyalty and more importantly to help them reach greater health.

By simply clicking on the button below that reads, “I Want To Continue On The Path To Better Health”, your monthly bill will be reduced to just $19.95 instead of your current monthly cost of $74.96. That’s right, we’re cutting our prices by 72% in order to allow more of our customers to stay true to their commitment of living a healthier life and obtaining great results that are sure to come! If you wish to still quit on your health and cancel your services then you may cancel online through the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the page.

We congratulate you for your desire to live a healthier life and look forward to a long fruitful relationship going forward in the future.

Do not respond to this email directly. In order to make additional comments to your supportticket, log into the support system using the infomration that you were given when you firstentered a support ticket.

I still want this cancelled Immediately.
Charlyne Evertson
Gu
  5th of Sep, 2008
Please cancelled Immediately my ordered I dont want to get charged that much mony. Thank You.
Ba
  5th of Sep, 2008
I ordered a trial bottle of acai berri and authorized $.497 shipping charged to my bank account. Before I ever received a sample, my account was charge $74.76. In addition I was charged to other samples unknown to me from this web site. My bank account was also charged $59.95. In addition, I have numerous shipping charges from 3.87 to 4.95 erroneously charged to my account.

I have called the 800 and 888 numbers which show on my bank statements every day and only get the mail box is full; call is after business is closed for the day, etc. There is also a reference to web page - go there to unsubscribe. I did and there is no place at the bottom of page to inscribe (it is not there). I have written to customer service 4 times and have not received a response. Today I finally got a person on the phones who directed me to a web page that does not exist!

Do not do business with this company unless you want you bank account overdrawn!
De
  12th of Sep, 2008

Pureacaiberries.com - Charged for something I did not order or give permission to charge my credit card
PureAcaiBerries.com
503 390 0653
Salem
Oregon
Phone: 503 390 0653
www.pureacaiberries.com

I gave permission to charge my card for four dollars and ninety-five cents for a free sample of something I can't even take, because of health issues. The next thing I know my credit card has been charged $74.95 not once but twice. this is done without my permission. I want my money back, I'm on a fixed income and this illegal charge has made a real hardship on me and my family. What can we do to rectify this big problem.
Ca
  14th of Sep, 2008
I also was charged for something that I did not order. I did order the trail bottle but then a 60 Capsule bottle showed up. What a ripe off. How can I get my money back. And Please do not charge my credit card again. thanks
Ca
  14th of Sep, 2008
This company is a big rip off. I ordered a trail bottle for $4.00 and they send a full order.
Ro
  15th of Sep, 2008
PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY, I RETURN THE PRODUCT ASA YOU INSTRUCTED, BUT I STILL HAVE NOT HAD MONEY RETURNED. YOU TOOK $75.00 WITHOUT MY CONSENT, YOU ARE THIEVES, PLEASE RESPOND SOON. BOB LAINO.
Lo
  15th of Sep, 2008
I have tried calling many times and can't get in touch with anyone. I ordered the "trial size" only had to pay shipping then 12 days later was charged another $74.76 with no contact information included in the packaging, I called my credit card company right away.