Pureacaiberries / Unauthorized debt to my checking account

1 Augusta LaneBlackwood, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 856-245-7090
I'm appauled by the unauthorized and ridicilously high charges by this unethical company!!! This business is ripping us off through helping itself to our bank accounts without our knowledge or approval.
I'm already financially at the bottom and now this? As it is, my bank charges nsf of 35.00, TWICE for each charge that does not have sufficient funds to cover the amount! I'm not not able to pay my bills in full at all.
Do

Comments

Vj
  22nd of Aug, 2008

PureAcaiBerries - Charged for product not ordered
Roperformancelife
Phone: 888-289-8740
PureAcaiBerries.com

Pure Acai Berries Supplement does not work. I was not sent any information with my free sample and then I was charged
$74.76 and did not received any product or information afterwards.
Sh
  26th of Aug, 2008

PureAcaiBerries - didn't buy
shirley childress
Buffalo
Kentucky
Phone: 270-325-3392

couple day ago I order 1.87 from this company. Now they charge 76.46 on my credit card that I never gave them premission to do. i want to send this back and get it off my card. I have ben trying to phone the company and they want answers the phoneHow can I find away to contact this company AS I DO NOT want there product. I do not do business the way they are doing business.Today I recieve a full bottle DON"T want do not send any more to me. Shirley the very I ideal of your company
Bo
  27th of Aug, 2008
this company maks unauthorized charges on your credit card.
Do
  9th of Sep, 2008
I got a sample and then unauthorized charges to my bank account, as many times as I called to cancel, there was no response. I even attempted to write to the company to cancel and there was no response. There should be something done to this company to put them out of business. It's nothing but a big scam to get money for a product that's worth about $5 per bottle and DOES NOT WORK. Now I'll have to cancel my bank account because I've exhausted all avenues to end this nightmare.
Ca
  16th of Sep, 2008

pureacaiberries

Orem
Utah
PureAcaiBerries.com

Many people find it hard to cancel from this company. It was not hard for me. This is to help anyone trying to cancel. If you go to PureAcaiBerries.com the links that you are looking for is on the bottom of the page. You can Unsubscribe, by clicking on Unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on unsubscribe newsletter. You can also click on Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page where it was agreed to send you the product. I would suggest anyone ordering a free sample to read the terms and conditions. Also as I understand it, there is a 30 day return policy. There is also a contact link to send your message to cancel at the bottom of the page. In terms and conditions there is even a telephone # to call. Reduce your frustration and just use the links at the bottom of the page. As you can see they are not as bad as everyone is saying.
Da
  16th of Sep, 2008
Thank you for the post. I read the terms and conditions and it clearly says you have 10 day to decide if you want to product by auto-ship.
Thanks again.
Jj
  17th of Sep, 2008
Thank you, Calvin for this post. I think it will help people if they want to cancel.
Br
  17th of Sep, 2008
Thanks, Calvin... what a good post.
Bo
  17th of Sep, 2008
I guess it is important to read the terms and conditions. Thanks, Bob
Gr
  17th of Sep, 2008
I found it easy to cancel thanks to you, but then they offered me to continue for $19.95 a month. I decided to go for it.
Ma
  17th of Sep, 2008
What, you go it for $19.95! Well I will cancel if they don't offer me the same thing. Tks MB
El
Same thing
Al
  17th of Sep, 2008
Now I know how important it is not just skip over things, but read the terms and conditions.
De
  17th of Sep, 2008
I was going to cancel, but if I can negotiate $19.95 for a few months, I think I might do it. Thanks Gregg, Dedrae
Fa
Thanks.
Br

PureAcaiBerries
PureAcaiBerries.com

Do not pay the $74.95 for PureAcaiBerries... I was able to negotiate down, way down in price. You can to.
Ma
  19th of Sep, 2008
I am one of many who tried your free trial offer and I am now being billed 74.95 for additional pills that I did not order and do not want. I will return the unwanted pills and remove my name from your list but my credit card should be credited the 74.94. Please send me the address where I should return the pills.
Eu
  22nd of Sep, 2008

EUGENE LEMMONS
1006 13TH ST
Pascagoula
Mississippi
Phone: 228-762-7130

I ORDERED A FREE TRAIL ON THIS DIET PILL, I FOUND IMY SYSTEM COULD NOT HANDLE IT & DID NOT REORDER ! THIS IS MY SECOND REQUEST TO STOP SENDING ME THIS PRODUCT ! THE KEEP BILLING MY CREDIT CARD & REFUSE TO ANSWER MY E-MAILS TO THEM !