Pureacai Berries / Billed for Something I Didnt Order

Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740

I was checking my Rushcard account and noticed a charge for $4.87 on my account. I had no idea what this charge was for because I knew my funds were low so I wasnt even using my card. I did some research on the internet and found this site. I had no idea what Acai Berries are and I did not order this stuff. Later I checked my mailbox and found a bottle (16 pills) of this stuff in my mailbox!! I immediatley called Member Services and closed my account. I think somehow my computer was hacked because earlier in the week someone was logging in to my daughters email account while she was at school. This is so scary. I had 4 more unauthorized charges on my card for other businesses/stores!! This really sucks!!

Comments

Ce
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I experienced the same deal. I have received so far 4 products in the mail of stuff I didn't sign up for including these acai berries and my husbands credit card was scammed.. What's going on? I can't believe an individual could be bothered to enter all of these boring details into online trial sites? Maybe we should compare notes to see if we have a mtaching visited / used site?
Lo
  15th of Oct, 2008
Sue was suppose to call me back when I spoke to
someone on 09/03/08 talked to John.
When I call the number unable to connect or always busy, or long hold time.
My concerns is a charge of $5.95 for emails that are sent to me, but never recieved. I need that amount removed
from my bank account asap.

Lori Jacobson 612-670-0345