Pure Resv / Sent Acai extract, won;t give RMA or RMS number

1 MT, United States Review updated:

I signed offer for free Pure RezV, 5.95. No sign of any recurring contract on the web page I signed up on. They sent Acai Power Blast 30 capsules containing 10 mg of Acai Berries, it came from China after the 14 day free trial they say I had from date of order..No mention of this on the sign up page. THey refuse to send RMA or RMA number for return, won't acknowledge e-mails.
THey are purely a bait and switch rip off. and will charge your credit card as they won't let you cancel. I used Paypal to pay for this sample.. Paypal should put out a warning that they are a rip off company. If they are not a rip off company they should send me a return number, and cancel my account, so prove I am wrong and do this. Order PU154586

Pure Resv
Pure Resv

Va

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2010

I think the best recourse is to contact your credit card company and file for "Fraudulent Transaction". That will immediately get you your money back!

• Sh
      6th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our

goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page,

they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card

information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a

separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of

our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site,

we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our

30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day

of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at

8*8*8-591-2190.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,
    Shane Styles

• So
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Pure Resv - Unauthorised deductions
    PureResV Ultra, Perfect Radiance, Revitaderm
    New Zealand
    perfectradiance.co.uk

I have had the exact same problem as many other complaints for the same product(s). I noticed on the order confirmation there was a continuous supply if you do not cancel the subscription within 30 days of the trial period.

I ordered on 17 Dec & emailed them 22 Dec that I was worried about the fact that their terms and conditions give them the right to deduct any monies after the 30 day trial period. They assured me that I can cancel the subscription before then.

I kept an eye on this and by 5 Jan (only three weeks after order was placed) had not received any products, but already I was being billed for the full product. I emailed them again and requested them to cancel all the subscriptions as I have not received any products and am already being billed for the full product. They never replied to any of my emails.

On 15 Jan (before the trial period ends) I received a jar of cream & bottle of gel. I send them another email to please stop the subscription as the products are not worth the money and nor the trouble.

It is now 10 Feb and monies are still being deducted from my account. Every time they change the description of the company name so it is impossible for the bank to stop the AP. I don't know what more to do to get them to cancel the subscriptions. So the bank suggested to cancel my credit card and to file a complaint at the bank to investigate and refund for the products that I have not received.

I have learned my lesson! I hope others read this and realise there are better products that are more affordable with much less effort on the market. Stay clear from ResV. I am convinced its a scam!

• So
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I am very pleased to announce that after many emails I finally found the secret to resolving your problem with this product. On the bottle/container is an email address of an accounts/support service. I emailed them and they refunded every cent. I was very pleased with the outcome and wish to spread the word.

Do look for the correct contact details on the container/bottle and send them an email. It should be fixed in a couple weeks