pure pomegranate / $78. withdrawn from account

Vancouver, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-576-3864
Something came up on my screen while on internet. Introducing some products, sounded good because they were samples and all I had to pay way shipping. Came to a little over $20. (a lot for a senior on fixed income but I was planning to go to 50 year reunion) so I gave my debit #.
Now a month later they have taken $78. out of my account. I am filing a complaint with the bank but that will take time to sort out. I am trying to get in touch with the company as well.
Ru

Comments

Te
  26th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a 30 day trial of pomegranate capsules and only received a 5 day supply for 4.97. I am trying to cancel any future orders but when I call the number provided, you only get a voice mail and then they hand up - there is no place on line that allows you to cancel and I am concerned they will continue to charge my bank account. Please provide a way to cancel any future billings from this company as I believe they are a fraud.

Thnak you
Mi
  3rd of Nov, 2008
you get a week sample for a good price. then they charge you an outrageous price for m=one month supply. then you can't get ahold of anyone to cancel. website given is bogus>>>>>>>>>>>>>> www.gethelpnow.com does not exist