Pure Nutrients Products, Colon CleansingI cancelled my order and they said they would not charge me shipping and handling charges and they charged me any way

U Review updated:

I ordered this product on line. Withing 10 minutes of ordering it I cancelled the product. They told me that they were going to charge me the shipping and handling anyway. I argued with them that I just ordered it and they didn't ship it yet. They told me that it was in there terms. No where in there terms did it say that I couldn't get my shipping and handling fees back if the product wasn't shipped and that I cancelled the order. Finally they told me that they were going to debt back my account of the $5.95 s & h fee. That was on Friday, May 22, 2009. Tuesday, May 26, 2009 I checked my bank statement and I saw that they charged my account the $5.95 shipping and handling fee. I immediately called them. They kept me on hold for about 10 minutes. They told me that there was nothing that they could do and that the product was being shipped out. I told them of the conversation i had with them on Friday, May22, 2009 and that they were not going to charge me that fee and that I did not want the product shipped to me and That I didn't want it. They told me that there was nothing they could do for me. I asked for his name and he hung up on me. This company lied to me. Stole my money when they told me that they that weren't going to charge me. I had to go to my bank cancel my card, file dispute papers with this company. I will fight this all the way. It's not the money it's the principal. You people did what ever you wanted to, regardless that I called 10 minutes after the order. Regardless that they told me they weren't going to charge my account. How many other consumers have you done this to?? You sham people and lie to them and steal there money. I want my shipping and handling charges refunded to my account. I will contact the better business bureau about this company and the con artists you have working there. I will black list this company any way I can. If ophra is giving this company her stamp of approval, I don't think she would if she knew how you handle your affairs with the consumers who work hard for there money. People do have a right to cancel a product if they don't want it and get there money back, Especially if the product wasn't shipped yet. God is watching over thieves like you. What goes around comes arount

• M
      May 29, 2009

I ordered this product and canceled with in the 14 day period, they said they would e-mail the cancelation confirmation, never got it ten was charged the full $88 at end of 14 day period. Have made numerous calls and e-mails no response. This is a rip off. They have a claims department that has no phone line only e-mail. How crazy is that. I am so mad at myself for getting in this situation. I can't believe this produc t is connected to Oprah and Rachel Ray. They need to dis-associate their names now or help me get my money back!

Momof3pirates
    Kentucky

• Why this is not a scam and why you should just read the terms and conditions:

These terms are very clearly listed in a big grey box which is larger than the box you enter in your credit card info. I have included pictures to verify this. unfortunatley most people do not read it, so here they are once again:

Natural cleanse terms and conditions for free trial — read them and you will understand why this is not a scam

When you order the free trial of natural cleanse your credit card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling.
    As part of the trial period, you will receive a one month supply of natural cleanse and you will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if natural cleanse is right for you. if you are enjoying natural cleanse, then do nothing and at the end of your 14 day trial period your credit card will be charged the full price of $88.00 for your first month's supply.
    If you find natural cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our customer service department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling).
    Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of natural cleanse and your credit card on file will be billed $88.00 plus $5.95 shipping and handling.
    Limit one trial offer per household.
    You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using natural cleanse consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number1-[protected] customer service representatives are available monday – friday 8am – 5pm est.

Please note that no refunds are given on any products that have been already shipped.

Please note:

You must cancel membership auto ship orders prior to next shipment.
    Packages marked "return to sender" will not be processed or refunded.

• K
      Aug 19, 2009

ordered on the 14'th already been charged full price, this is a scam

• K
      Aug 19, 2009

also, calling "customer service" is useless