Pure Nutrientscolodetox xr

Co Huntington Station, NY Review updated:

I had ordered the free trial of this product which was only going to cost me $2.49. I didn't receive the product until almost two weeks later, which didn't give me much time to try the product out. The on 10/21/09 my vista was charged $89.89. I called to have this product cancelled & a refund credited to my visa. On 10/26/09 I got a credit on my visa of the $89.89, but then on 11/09/09 I was billed again in the amount of $34.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY00, then on 12/09/09 I got billed 12/09/09 for 39.95 and now just a couple days ago on 1/7/2010 I billed again for $39.95. This is totally wrong for a company to get away with this especially after I had cancelled the product. I have contacted my back to filed a complaint with my bank, plus I am closing my back card to stop the monies from coming out. The total amount that has been charged from my visa is $116.39 and only one bottle of the product.

Comments

• Sc
      Jan 10, 2010

I have had the same problem, in fact if you go to 24/7 help site and get the talk help line don't ask for a refund because they suddenly can not find your information and will tell you that you have the wrong site. Hollywood Brite came up as Vibrant Smile which turned to Dazzle Smile etc. They are all conected and tell you that is not so, then comes the monthly billing. I have had to cancel my credit card to get this stopped. One has to wonder just how many millions they scam before you have a chance to cancel. What a scam this is.

• To
      Feb 04, 2010

After trying the product i started getting severe headaches and when i canceled i was told i would be refunded the money they took $89.After several calls and almost a month later now they say that the money is lost and because of an internal problem and i will get my money.If after almost 4 weeks they cant refund it then im sure i have been taken by a low life company with bad business practices.Now im having the pills tested to find out why they gave me headaches and if there is something in the product that is not supposed to be there then they can deal with a lawyer.[protected]@yahoo.com