pure nutrient products/ nature cleanse / billing customer but not sending shipment

1 po box 44Hamilton, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 620-678-3677

Ordered nature cleanse on April 19th, and paid $5.95 for the shipping and handling. Shipment of free trial came about 9 days later. Took the product for 3 days and had horrible back pain. Called my physician and he told me because of my kidney problems that I should not be taking Nature Cleanse. Called to cancel the membership. I called the day after the first membership shipment was already billed. I was informed that I had called to late and would not receive a refund for the shipment but that they would cancel my subscription. I was billed $88.00 for the shipment on the 4th of May and as of May 20th have still not received the shipment that I payed for on the 4th. I called the 800 number that I called to cancel and they told me to direct an e-mail to a claims department that does not seem to exsist. The original order number is #4545655. I would appreciate any help you can give. My e-mail address is ctopher2966@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Chris Linden

Comments

• Iu
      22nd of May, 2009

I have had the same problem. I just spoke to customer department and told them how I recieved the item 1 1/2 weeks ago and that I was billed a week prior to that and now they say I am over the "trial period". I didn't even have enough time to take it for 14 days. I told them how it is making me throw up and I am very sick from it, she said that is normal and to continue to throw up!!! That is not natural at all. I want my money back but she told me to email the head of the company and the email has just bounced back. Do you have any additional information or perhaps another email I could use?
    Dixie_Smith@hotmail.com

• Nm
      26th of May, 2009

Wow! This is the same issue that I am having(excluding the vomiting). I think this company is a fraud, and we were ripped off. Now Im trying to see if my bank can get my money back by filing a fraud claim. It someone has another solution please help!
    Sewwhat_designs@yahoo.com

26th of May, 2009

I wish I had read this before, I am starting to have same problems. I am going to my bank to cancel my debit card ASAP. megall59@hotmail.com

26th of May, 2009

I am in the same boat..Asked to speak to Sup. they put Joshua on phone, told him that my trial period had not begun how could they be billing me before the trial period ends..asked for CORPORATE OFFICE he said they have no phones.. If any of you have time to go to the web site: [redacted]:pure nutrient-nature cleanse..Maybe someone will see how fraudulent this company in scamming for products not received, phone numbers that do not work..and we can get a class action suit against this co. or at least shut them down..fill out a [redacted]...

• Mo
      27th of May, 2009

I am another dissatisfied consumer. My order was placed on 05/08 and was not shipped until 05/11 received on the 05/15. When does the 14 day period start? I called today 05/27 to cancel my order and was told I was to late. My account had already been billed. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she directed me to email the claims department @pure nutrientsproducts.com which I do not think it exists. Go to www.purenutrients.com and read what is posted on that sight. Seems like he gets a lot hits from people wanting a refund. I called my bank today and will have to go in and fill out a affidavit for fraud and let them investigate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!!
    Let me know if any of you have any luck. moaufan@yahoo.com

• Ka
      29th of May, 2009

I AM VERY VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT I CANCELLED BUT THEY SAID THEY HAD ALREADY BILLED ME AND MY HUSBAND 88.OO DOLLARS EACH, THEN GAVE ME AN E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT DOES NOT EXIST. WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK IN OUR ACCOUNT. IS THERE SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP WITH THIS, IF NOT WE WILL BE CONTACTING OUR BANK AND ATTORNEY FOR FRAUD. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LDYK1997@AOL.COM

• Su
      1st of Jun, 2009

I called to cancel my order but was told that because I was calling on the 15th day my credit card was already charged. Well, when I tried to call on the 13th and 14th day the office was closed. I too was given a bogus e-mail address. Please refund my money. This product did not work for me. I t just made me sick. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter as soon as possible. You can contact me at sdelbuono@msn.com.

• Vi
      1st of Jun, 2009

Pure Nutrients Nature Cleanse (complaint)

V. CLARK.

Refund Requested & phony e-mail for confirmation number RAF 4699140.

I spoke to CSR Ray in Malbourne, Florida 866-779-7568.
    I ordered this product in May, 2009 over the Internet. However, there is no customer service online. I received the product 6 days later & tried the product for 6 days. After experiencing some bloating, I stopped taking the product and my stomach felt better. When I called Customer Service after hours on day 12 I realized the hours of operation are Mon - Fri, 9 to 5. However, you can place your order 24 hours a day OVER THE INTERNET. Therefore, I called on day 13 and 14 several times. Needless to say my card was charged $88.00. Due to being at work, I could not be placed on hold longer than 20 minutes EACH TIME. On three OR four calls I received a message and the call hang up on me. Therefore, I eventually called on my lunch break and reached Customer Service; when I chose option 3 instead of Option 2 (Option 1: is to speak to a CSR, Option 2: to Cancel & Option 3: to Place an Order). Ray claimed my order was canceled, but to get a refund I have to contact the claims department online. FYI - claimsdepartment@purenutrientsproduct(s).com does NOT EXIST!!!

2nd of Jun, 2009

Wow!!! The same situation is happening to me. I ordered this product in May19, 2009 and I never received the trial, however 14 days after I requested it my credit cad was charged $88.00. I spoke to CSR Geny (on the day 14) and she said that my $88.00 will be refund to my credit card in the next 7-10 business days. I hope is true.

Do not accept to make the claim by e-mail, the email address - claimsdepartment@purenutrients.com, doesn't exit.

HELLO!!! There's any lawyer that maybe wants to help us, this is a fraudulent company.

• Mi
      2nd of Jun, 2009

To be fair and represent my full experience, I ordered the trial sample as the result of an online ad that appeared to be an endorsement and product comparison by a major television network (might have been MSNBC). I now know that this was not an endorsement, but rather, misleading advertising. My product sample was ordered on 5/21 online, and I received the sample today, 6/2. That leaves me 2 days to try the product before my card is charged. I called the customer service support line and used the #2 option for canceling. The hold time was approximately 13 minutes. My call was taken by Debra. I told her I was canceling due to the short time remaining for the trial. Debra informed me that I could have my trial date reset and that the cost on the product would be $39.95. I told her I was also concerned about the multitude of online complaints, and so I would be canceling anyway. She told me she understood and asked me to hold for a short moment, after which she canceled my order, told me there would be no charge (other than the original $5.95) on my credit card, and gave me a confirmation number. She mentioned that it's a shame the company is plagued by people who are canceling after the 14 day trial is over and didn't read the terms until it was too late. Of course, that is only half the story, as evidenced by the above complaints. Still, I felt it was important to present my experience. If I find in a couple of days that my credit card is charged the $88.00, I will repost with an update and pursue the matter with my attorney.

4th of Jun, 2009

I'm having the very same problems with Pure Nutrients. In the Terms, they do state that the trial period begins the day of the order. I don't see how they can include Sat. and Sun.[ Memorial Day, too!], if they're not open for business!

• Ly
      4th of Jun, 2009

This company is totally bogus! I ordered the product on 5/20 and finally received it on 5/28. I tried it for 7 days and feel more bloated that I did before I started using it. When I just tried to call and cancel, I was told that they had already billed my credit card. I told them it was poor business and they just told me to email to the bogus address for a refund. I am calling my credit card company to post a fraud alert with them. How are these people still in business!? Lynette L.

• Ca
      9th of Jun, 2009

I have been on the phone with 4 different reps. for this so called Nature Cleanse Co. Not one of them could cancel this product or refund my Money they took out of my account already in the amount of $88.00. I also was given the bogus email address of CLAIMSDEPARTMENT@PURE NUTRIENTSPRODUCTS.COM TO GET MY MONEY REFUNDED TO ME. IT DOSEN'T EXIST. SOMEBODY HAS TO HELP US GET OUR MONEY AND PUT THIS BUNCH WHERE THEY NEED TO BE. PLEASE. I ONLY HAD THE PRODUCT FOR 3 DAYS AND WAS ALREADY CHARGED THE $88.00. The actual Co. name is Pure Nutrients 3280 Suntree Blvd.suite 101, Melbourne Fl.32940

• Vi
      13th of Jun, 2009

THIS IS THE BOGUS RESPONSE I RECEIVED. BEWARE !!! GET A LAWYER LIKE ME . . .

virgil clark

This e-mail is in response to the request that you submitted on your account dated
    2009-06-01 17:06:37.0

Thank you for contacting us. The Terms and Conditions of the free trial are included on the order page for our product. Further, that same information is printed on the packing slip you received with your order.

Also, this information, along with additional details, is included within the Terms and Conditions Link at the bottom of the order page. The charge to your account was made in accordance to these terms. Unfortunately, after further review of your order, we cannot grant you a refund. Thank you for your patronage.

Thank you for your patronage.

Cordially,

Pure Nutrients
    866-779-7568

• Co
      15th of Jun, 2009

Ok so I am victim number ###&&*** who knows! Same story - ordered the product online, got he shipment with 4 calendar days left. on the 15th day I FINALLY got through and was told - oh too bad - send request to customerservice@purenutirentsproducts.com - which doesn't exist and so no refund of my $88 - THESE PEOPLE ARE GETTING RICH OFF THIS BOGUS PRODUCT - Marshmellow and slippery elm??!!! are you serious!!! What are we supposed to do? There definitely needs to be a class actions suit against these people.

• Mu
      16th of Jun, 2009

Faisal, Minnesota

the same problem, this people take advantage of our innocence. They bring products that doesn't work, and at the end when we f0und out their cheating and we want to cancel the order, or request a refund. They give fake email address. I wonder why there is no goverment protacting the people from this evil doers. Anyway, what a lowyer will charge me if I ask help for this fraud. the money I am looking for is $170.00. please help me with this if you have idea.

• Mu
      16th of Jun, 2009

DOOOOOOOOOO YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY. THIS PEOPLE FOOL AROUND ALL OF US. THEY THING WE ARE STUPID AND CAN DO ### ABOUT THEM. PLEASE TRY ANY STEP THAT U HAVE POWER TO TAKE TO STOP THIS EVIL DOERS. THAT IS WHAT I WILL DO TOOO.

17th of Jun, 2009

I totaly agree... These people need to be reported and we all deserve to get a full refund!! This is what's wrong with our country, People like these people getting rich off us who are sincerly trying to get healthier. How can they sleep at night knowing they are ripping us off on a bogus product that does not work and then to boot charging us the $88.00 when most of us have only had the product a few days after recieving it. Then when we call because of the charge noticed in our accounts they have the nerve to tell us "IT'S TOO LATE" What kind of people are we dealing with? Anyone thinking of trying think again!!
    phadunt777@yahoo.com

• Ji
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I too was given an e-mail address that does not work, just like the product itself. Can anyone out there help me with seems to be a big problem. Please do not buy this junk!!! It is a big ripoff.

djquick@cox.net

22nd of Jun, 2009

Today, June 21, I was just ripped off also. Call your better business or consumer advocate to repo0rt these people. They need to be shut down now before they take any more people to the cleaners. Is there no one that can be trusted any more?

deto37@centurytel.net