Pure Medical Spa / poor customer service

1 Silverdale, WA, United States Review updated:

I just got done with a year of laser hair removal treatments at Pure Med Spa. I am incredibly unsatisfied with this spa and the results. I wish I would have listened to my gut and gone to a more reputable place for this procedure. The employees were usually nice enough and seemed to want to help, but they don't follow through with any of their offers and forget about you as soon as you walk out the door. I would make my appointments 6-8 weeks in advance. Without fail, the week before my appointment they would call me to reschedule for various reasons, such as they have training that day (why make appointments then?), or the lasers are broken, or that esthetician no longer works there. They would call me and literally reschedule the same appointment 5 times. The employee turn over is alarming. I had a different esthetician each time which is extremely frustrating to not be able to build any trust with one person and when I started having problems with the results I had to explain every time what was going on. I realize that the treatments don't work on everyone and results vary greatly. I signed a contract stating that when I bought the package. I was initially getting good results with one type of laser then they switched me to another type of laser on my second to last visit even though I told them I didn't want to since the other laser was giving me such good results. they said not to worry so I went ahead with the new laser. 2 weeks later all of my hair grew back that had not been there for 4 months! I told them what happened and they told me it was impossible. They gave me 3 free sessions (one of which on the laser i told them didn't work on me because the other one was broken) and when those failed to show any results either, the only explanation I got was, we have no idea what's going on. So, essentially I wasted $2000 and went thought 9 extremely painful treatments for nothing. When spending that kind of money I expect to be treated with a certain level of professionalism. I expect them to do a little research and do some follow up with customers that are having questionable results, especially since they said they have never seen them before. I expect a better answer than "I don't know". If my experience there was better, I would not be so frustrated with the lack of results I got. They didn't go out of their way at all to make my experience better.

Ca

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Oct, 2008

24th of Aug, 2009

hi I also went to Pure med Spa and was not pleased with the results of my laser hair removal. If u ever want more treatments for Laser hair removal go to American Laser Centers the Nurse are good and they give your a 2 year written Gurantee that after your last Visit if any hair grows back you can get it zapped again untill the hair stops growing in the treated area completely

• Wi