Pure Medical Spa / Malpractice/Negligents 90% Facial Burned

Downtown Mall Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Diconnected
I received a fractional laser treatment for age spot of around my face in April 2007 until my last visit in October 2007 that the nurse was negligent, no remorse nor the doctor that reprensented the corporation did not show any concern what had happen and that over a 14 months ago, and my face is still scarred badly from the burns I had received! I asked a lot of questions before the treatment, and I was told by both the nurse and the manager that my downtime would be "3 to 5 days. After the treatment my face was swollen and so red that it look cooked" I went out to dinner, then my face started was blistered severely and in the next day I notified Pure Med Spa what happen and They need to document my injuries. Not after 3 day's that a nurse finnaly showed up to examine me and documentes the absurd procedure. They did not do anything to remedy in any way. Over year later, the area that was treated is so badly scarred that I cannot even expose to the sun. I met another customer who had been treated at Pure Med Spa with the same laser by the same nurse. Her face is still scarred after seven months after her treatment! I consulted a Doctor who specialist in laser, He examined me and explained that Med Spa was a big accident waiting to happen. The butcher shop was closed over night.Office empty and no forwarding address or telephone to contact.

But most of all another horrible result of my treatment was the four cold sores that broke out on my upper lip the day after. (I don't normally get these, so I was shocked by how ugly they are.) The nurse, Joan, who administered this treatment was, obviously, much too aggressive in her use of the laser. That was my 5th treatment. You would think she would have had the good sense to be conservative until she knew how my skin would respond. She showed no emotion or remorse for what happen. I do not trust this corporation nor the people associated with them... Crooks...They are lowest form of life in this world.

My case is now under way to court...Justice prevails...

Comments

Wh
  22nd of Dec, 2008
They are a non professional human (feces) untrustworthy corporation. I would be ashame if I worked for them. They have no Morals, Ethic, Values, Integrity, dishonest and dispecable.
Na
  13th of Feb, 2009
Please let us know what happens in court. You are in a lot of company.

Natalie
St
  29th of Aug, 2009
I too was burned by these jerks (laser burned that is, plus the money for the original problem to begin with). Then the tech who was trying to fix the scars with another laser kept lasering unscarred skin, (and damaging some of that!) No matter how many times I showed her the scars (why she had to look I have no idea, they're extremely obvious). I then resorted to telling her where they were, as she didn't seem to be listening (she kept going around them or under them or on the other side of my face, anywhere but the freaking scars!). Now I have new damage from where she was doing unscarred skin on a high setting! I can't believe I didn't research them before giving them money. They had changed their name from "laser" something as that place went bankrupt as well. That should have been the red flag. Now they go as "Bright Smile, Bright Skin, " as PureMed doesn't have to pay the people they fleeced, and they'll do the same thing all over again. They have to be stopped, once and for all!.

Pure Medical Spa Logo Pure Medical Spa