Pure Lift Ultra / Unauthorised charges on my Credit Card

Purelift Ultra
Phone: 800-989-5907
I accepted an offer of a trial face cream for a payment of $4.95 postage on the Facebook site. Now this Company is charging my Credit Card a sum of $75.92 for unauthorised product. I cannot get in touch with this Company by any of the phone numbers listed on the site.

N  9th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
On August 3rd 2009 I was charged £72 for Pure Lift after I ordered it for a free trial in July. How do I get my money back? Please help. This company is totally fraudulent. Be warned, this is a scam.
Naomi Levine
A  16th of Aug, 2009 by
This has also happened to me in the UK. On 3rd August 2009 my card was debited £36.43 (sterling) and on the 14th August my card was debited another £36.44. I am notifying my bank tomorrow to see if they can help as I cannot get any response from the company.
A  19th of Aug, 2009 by
I have registered a fraud complaint with my local police station, I have cancelled my Visa Card & Visa are setting up an enquirym & I have eventually managed to cancel the ORDER, which I never made. Visa are going to try to get mey money back €98.00 which I did not authorise. I also contacted The Trading Authority. The contact email address which I got to cancel was: James Norton abuse@quickcash support.com (Appropriate name!!!) Hope this might help someone out there.
A  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
Yes the only way to get rid of these charges is to cancel your card. I keep getting charges from different company names (same people though) now I have had one for Beautypack! I have disputed them all with my bank and they have reversed the charges and are waiting for the company to prove that they sent me something which they did not.
N  25th of Aug, 2009 by
I had the same problem as everybody else, and never gave them permission to bill me for 4 bottles of Ultra Lift, sent to me without me asking for them. This product is a scam and it was a very good learning experience for me. THERE IS REALLY NOTHING FREE.

But here is what I did: I search on the internet for 'PureLift Scam', found a place, called this number that was on one of the Pure Lift Ultra site (1-866-989-2690) . Yes, I had to wait a little bit. I then talked to a customer representative and she was a great help. I explained my situation, that I had ordered the 'free sample' and was then charged 65.00 + .

First, she cancelled my order, gave me a cancellation number and a place where I could send the product back. She assured me that as soon as the product would be receive, I would get a credit on my credit card statement. I sent everything this morning ... I will now wait and see what happen . At least, I got a chance to cancel my order.

Hope this will help. Good luck.

S. Landry
A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
On July 13th 2009 I was charged A$19.25 for postage for a free trial of Pure Lift. After that I have had several charges every week on my credit card from various companies in the US and overseas such as ONV/INSIDERTIPS8669892 GIBRALTAR A$3.99, PURE LIFT 866-9892690 A$71.32, BEAUTYPACK 888-868-7512 A$70.69 & HEALTHMEMBER 888-779-5303 $8.60. How do I get my money back? Please help. This company is totally fraudulent. Be warned, this is a SCAM!!!
N  5th of Sep, 2009 by
Perhaps, Facebook should have a good look into letting these people advertise on FB. If anyone comes up with a solution other than cancelling all our accounts they will post it here.
N  9th of Sep, 2009 by
Shalyn, there is no confusion only total deception.

This is a fraud !!! The company and its various alias's have been reported to Fraud Police world wide...
A  1st of Oct, 2009 by
I also saw the advertisment on the facebook site, I ordred the purelift face cream, it is only at the last minute before you ok the credit card details that you see you have signed up for a million other things and ongoing costs for further supplies of face cream.
I found it impossible to get through to the toll free numbers in the US, the chat site also did not work, I got a friend in the US to try the toll free number but that did not work either.
I wrote by email to their privacy site and cancelled all other items that were to be sent to me, I paid the charges on the free trail $19.00 for postage ( the item was posted in Australia by just think media) and cancelled my credit card.
The sad part is I actually like the product and have found it quite good but dare not order any more.
I agree facebook should verify its adverts.
trish sydney.
N  1st of Oct, 2009 by
I too am having huge problem with this company and have sent the product back and asked them to not send anymore as I did not wish to receive it I paid for the trail one and that was it, now how do I stop them charging me $85.oo every month Help please
Sandy NZ
A  2nd of Oct, 2009 by
I felt uneasy from when I hit the send button, I to have searched the site for and email address, tried all the telephone numbers and the live chat but to no avail, I have now contacted my bank who have cancelled my debit card and they feel pretty sure that the money hasn't been applied, so as I will have a new card and new number they won't aske for it on the old card. - Well here's hoping anyway
Rosie uk
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by
Last month i took up the offer of a free trial it was only when the fraud squad phoned me that I found out not only had 49pound been taken out of my accouint but 84.90 as well which I knew nothing about, a few days later i received this little bottle of liquid and returned it, I also phoned the company and told them they had no right to take money from my account, they told me it would be cancelled and money returned to my account, to utter disbeleive another 84.90pence was taken from my account yesterday, i want all my money returned how do i go about doing this as I have lost phone no. any help please
N  19th of Oct, 2009 by
This has also happened to me. They promised to refund my money but surprise surprise, I've received nothing. Now they don't answer their phone, their liveChat doesn't work and emails to their media@ address bounce back. I am out of pocket $AUS 76. I read the terms and conditions and ended up with a headache trying to make sense of it.
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
I have just received a credit card statement with two charges for cream that I have not asked for. I managed to speak to a customer service rep called Jonathan who promised that he had cancelled any further orders and would refund one of the payments and said that the first payment was for the original cream that I had already paid £10 for in July. My next phone call was to my credit card company who have been brilliant. They have blocked my current card forthwith, passed my complaint onto the Fraud Team and will refund the monies that have been taken from my account. DONT MESS ABOUT, CANCEL YOUR CARD NOW!!!
A  16th of Nov, 2009 by

I returned product and am still waiting for refund, then when ordering they "offered" a weight loss program that I declined. Well I have been charged for that now too.

A cease and desist email has been sent. We shall see. I intend on notifying the DOJ, FBI and NV AG.

They are based in Greece and use different account names to draw money out of your accounts. Bait and Switch, plus "adding" unapproved "subscriptions" for the various companies.

Ever notice there isn't a Presidents name on their "customer service letters" and the number just above doesn't work - call 877-989-1438 - you may have to hold for up to 1/2 an hour.
A  21st of Nov, 2009 by
I have just been in touch with my credit card company and they said they cant cancel this order as i made an agreement with them, I never ! because I could never afford to pay that amount for cream . I am at my wits end because of this company so far the have ripped me off foe 3 bottles of this product . I got the free trial one Then today I got a delivery of another one and when i checked my credit card I found out they billed me for a bottle I never received !! Altogether the money they have taken comes to 108.oo uk sterling I cant pay this and I need help to Another payment is due to come out on the 2/12/09
N  26th of Nov, 2009 by
To the anonymous poster who copies and pastes the stock answer to all complaints here; would you please make it clear that all the helpline will do is to give you a cancellation number for the one single product you ordered (if like mine, it wasn't received) and then give out numbers of each of the many other so called 'affiliates' who take unathorized sums from the 'victim's' account. The 'victim' is then expected to telephone each and every one of them in order to make individual cancellations. The number that I was given to cancel the first, I suspect, of many such unathorized debits was unobtainable. The helpline should realize that international callers need toll free numbers that are usable from their particular country. As all these companies are obviously held under a single umbrella the first company of contact should be the one to advise all the others to whom they have given out personal information, that no contracts exist and, therefore, no further unauthorized debits should be attempted.

You also copy and paste the same ridiculous line in some of your responses (and all the other spam username's posts) that the "unused" item should be returned for a full refund - how precisely is this a fair "Free Trial?" In order to return the product in the given period, there can be no trial whatsoever. The advert to which I responded said delivery would be 5 to 7 days, so if I grabbed it from the postman, ran straight to the post office and returned it, I would still be 'out of time.' Get real Mr. Robert.Diz and all your other usernames. What excuse could you possibly have for providing nothing at all and taking payments from peoples' accounts without authorization? What excuse could you possibly have for not advising by email/letter what exactly it is that you are charging for? It would have been nice to know what I haven't received.

N  7th of Dec, 2009 by
Just checked my account and yes another payment has been taken on the 1/12/09 My credit card company now tell me I need a policy no before they can stop these payments Where do I get that from ???? Can anyone help ????
N  12th of Jan, 2010 by
HERE IS MY LETTER TO SUPPORT@WORLDCLUBFITNESS.COM after they HANG UP!!! on me first, and when I called 1800-686-513 AGAIN they refused to refund stolen money, and to explain WHY DOMAIN CLEARLIFTULTRA.COM IS NOT EXIST any more.
YOU OWE ME 2 amounts of $24.80 USD, which is unauthorised withdraws for unapproved membership .
When I paid for shipping of CLEAR LIFT bottle, I did not authorised any one to add other companies memberships, and I did not give permission to give my credit card details to other companies.
"AFTER I was twice charged by you, my credit card support member told me that you ON PURPOSE used different account names to draw my money, so victims like me could not truck you down. THAT IS CON TACTICS.
They told me that they will get of you my money, you stole HIDING BIHIND "CLEARLIFTULTRA" mask.
YES, YOU USED "CLEARLIFTULTRA" to TRAP INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR FITNESS-CLUB, then you wiped domain of CLEARLIFTUTRA, as a tool and evidence of your crime.

FBI, DOJ, and NV AG are notified by other victims, like me about your illegal activities.

8 Dec 2009 elitepack 8663962729 CYP FRGN AMT: 24.82 U. S..
7 Jan 2010 634v*FITCLUBONLINE 8664074020 GBR
A  14th of Jan, 2010 by
I applied for the free offer, paying only postage. They have taken 2 further payments. Please do not waste your time trying to contact these scam artists. The only way to stop further payments is to cancel your card. If you do manage to speak to anyone, they will try to convince you that the order is cancelled, but in reality they are just saying that so that you do not cancel your card immediately, this gives them time to take another payment. Cancel now.