Pure Lift Ultra / Unauthorized Credit Card Charges & Nil Company Contact Info

New Zealand Review updated:
Pure Life Ultra
With no prevail; several attempts have been, made to contact Pure Life Ultra cancelations team/customer service team. Successful calls have had lengthy waiting times on hold, while still waiting for initial contact with a person. Which by the way is not a toll free call when calling from New Zealand.
I never received an order confirmation call from Pure Lift Ultra as detailed in their terms and conditions, and the payments have gone through on my credit card.
No contact email address is detailed on their website. The only address I found was their abuse email address which I emailed over a month ago and still no reply. Also on their contact info on the web it says if phone support is unavailable please contact our LiveHelp. There is no link to livehelp or contact information.

Also, I just found the below advising Pure Lift Ultra rip off with same problems etc

/URL removed/

A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
Vasilissis Freiderikis (Pure Lift Ultra Company) has other web based [redacted]s loaded.
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
I too have had money debited from my visa account for the Pure Lift product having only agreed to a free sample, paying postage and handling only.
I cannot contact the company either! and it appears I will have to put a block on my credit card !

B. Smith
N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
Yep same here to the tune of $73.29 cents, also small deductions from something called insidertips if you see the numbers on your credit card (8669892690) add 1100 1 and that is the cancellation phone number I have been calling to try and cancel them, they are in the states on mountain time, so google the time difference from your state. I have also lodged a dispute with my bank.
I also have not recieved any product.
A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
I have had the exact same thing happen to the tune of £75 I am at a loss as to what to do to apart from contact my bank to stop them taking any more money!...I only agreed to a free sample, paying postage and handling £4.95!! I have received 4 bottles of the stuff and haven't even tried it!!
A  9th of Aug, 2009 by
I have received my sample after agreeing to the £4.95 which was taken from my Visa last month. Today I have noticed a £35 charge on my card which I have not authorised so I called my bank to query the payment and block my card. I asked if they could block any future payments to Pure Lift Ultra and they said that as a 3rd party they can not stop money coming off my card to these people and I have to query the transaction tomorrow. Bad news! And yes, the contact numbers on the website don't work so I can't cancel my payment. Please let me know if any of you have any luck getting through to cancel your supply contracts.

It's a shame really because it's not a bad product. I just don't like being held to ransom when it comes to how much I buy and when!
A  12th of Aug, 2009 by
I'm out of pocket for $11.95 P&P (it was meant to be $1 with a coupon code I put in) plus suddenly another $79.95. That is a fortnights groceries for me. I finally got through to a cancellation service that gave me a cancellation number - but I don't get any money back. When I searched further after getting the confirmation of cancellation email - it came from insidersecretstips - which is a weight loss club/program. Now, what have I unsubscribed from. I think I will have to put a stop on my debit card. 15 years of shopping and doing surveys online and this has never happened before. It all started from an offer via Australiansurveypanel.com.au and they have not replied to my emails either. Just who or what is the Australian side of this scam? Anyone know? Who can we report to?
A  12th of Aug, 2009 by
I wish I knew who we could report them to. I have just rang the cancellation line in Australia for the Purelift cream it was 1800660751 the number for the weight loss insider tips is 0011 1 8669892690 (sorry I dont know the 1800 number for that one)
I signed up for the free sample thru www.freestuff.net.au no where was it written that this was an ongoing thing. I have tried to contact them but freestuff has not replied to my emails.
I wish I had kept the package from the free sample as it had an address for the company that sent it here in Australia, it was Media something... Also the free sample was broken and badly packaged.
I wonder if the Department of Fair trade would be interested, this appears to be quite a scam, with many people being taken for a ride.
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
Oh this is all sounding too familiar, wish I had seen this prior to my so called "freebie" today, then I read the terms as I was charged more than what I thought I was going to pay. Called the toll-free number and was given a cancellation number, but by the looks of it it means nothing anyway. I think the only way forward is to put a block on the card or cancel it altogether and then they cant claim from what does not exist!
N  15th of Aug, 2009 by
I've just received my statement to find i've been conned out of £86.35. After speaking to my bank they've suggested I cancel my card which I have done but they warned these ### have ways of still getting into your account so I may have to cancel my bank account and set up a new one with all new necessary time and paperwork that this entails.
The paperwork I received with this cream did have a return address for UK customers of Wu-Yi, c/o BTB Mailflight Ltd, 2b Viking Industrial Estate, Hudson Road, Bedford, MK41 0QB.
By posting these comments I can only hope that any potential customers of these thieving swine read these comments first before they get conned and incur the same headaches we're all having!
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
This happened to me also. I'm trying to work through this with my credit card company who are being incredibly helpful. It looks like the only way out is to cancel my credit card. Tilly Australia
N  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
yes you do have to cancel your credit card and lodge a dispute with your bank. My bank the ANZ has reimbursed my money, as I never received a product. I got through to the cancellation line 1800660751 and they did cancel my product. The australian address is P.O Box 4440 Milperra BC NSW 1891.
kerry Qld
N  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
Yes the only way to get rid of these charges is to cancel your card. I keep getting charges from different company names (same people though) now I have had one for Beautypack! I have disputed them all with my bank and they have reversed the charges and are waiting for the company to prove that they sent me something which they did not.
A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
Yes I to have had the same problems as the other complaints. I have cancelled my credit card and are being issued with another credit card . The bank was very helpful and knew all about PureLift with other customers having the same complaint. The product is not bad but with only ordering a sample and then to get charged for more when you have not agreed in my books is not good business practise.
A  5th of Sep, 2009 by
Surely these people can be stopped. How do they keep doing this. I to was told by my bank that even if I cancel my card and get another one they can still take money out !!!
N  9th of Sep, 2009 by
Disgusted with pure lift, I only 20 and I would not even have subscribed to this product for 10 euro a year never mind like being charged 91 euro!!! I won't be taken for a fool again thats for sure, am in deep water as it is, not even my credit card number like! and I never even tried out the sample "FREE" trial!!

hope the culprits get whats coming to them, may they suffer from a long life of wrinkles where no amount of botox will help them!!
A  18th of Sep, 2009 by
I ordered purelift ultra "FREE SAMPLE" ON THE 14/07/2009, ON THE 21/07/2009 my credit card was charged $18.67 AUD which is more than the quoted $4.94 USD SHIPPING AND HANDLING, my credit card shows $14.96 USD, I accepted that thinking I must have misread the international charges, then on the 19/08/2009 I was horrified to see that I had been charged $70.18 AUD or $58.76 USD.
After panicking as the website was gone I finally found another way to the site and found a contact number.
At this stage I hadn't even recieved the free sample a nice young gentleman named Sal who calmed me by explaining the terms and conditions and offered to resend my order.
2 weeks later still nothing so I called AGAIN and spoke to Linda who confirmed she'd cancel any other payments being taken off my credit card and RESEND the order again.
So now it's the 18/09/2009 and tonight I called again and spoke to Melissa who without question said she credited back the $59.76 USD.
I asked about the shipping fee she said THAT'S NON REFUNDABLE, I said for starters it was supposed to be $4.95 USD not the $14.96 USD I was charged she avoided answering that by again telling me shipping and handling was NON REFUNDABLE.
I asked her what kind of scam they are pulling when they can charge $14.96 for shipping NOTHING?
Melissa then proceeded to tell me it's because we shipped them and that she could provide me with tracking numbers, I said fantastic give me the numbers and I will track them through Australia Post, Lo and Behold usually when she clicks on an order she gets a tracking number but could not retrieve any of mine.
Soooooooooo Melissa I said isn't that proof enough that you haven't in fact sent any at all, she promptly put me on hold for two minutes came back and offered me 50% off the shipping fee...hmmm the plot thickens!!!
Given the fact that my credit card is supposed to be credited within 7 to ten days to the tune of $67.26 USD, I still paid $7.50 USD for ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING let alone 4 international call costs.

Awesome work Ultralift or Clearlift as you now call it, way too cheat folks guys.
I only have to scam half the people you are scamming and I would probably make enough money for not only Botox but a round the world trip flying 1st class no less.

Shame on you.

N  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
I have had exactly the same troubles as everyone - starting with my "free" sample arriving two and a half weeks late (therefore going over the trial time). I quite like the product but have not received any further bottles only charges to my credit card for either PureLiftUltra or the Beautypack and other company names linked to PureLift to the total of $240 (AUD) along with the initial charge of $15.90 for the trial bottle.
Thanks to you I have now got a phone number to ring but I am going to my bank to stop this madness. I feel like a complete fool but have bought and sold items over the internet for many years with no problems. I will certainly be thinking twice or more before doing this again.

A  9th of Oct, 2009 by
PureLift Ultra, ClearLift Ultra, UltraLift... the list of names just goes on & on as does the scam. How can these people get away with this. I too got caught to the tune of €100.00 & had to cancel my Credit Card account to stop them taking unauthorised amounts from me for nothing. They send a FREE SAMPLE & then charge u for it. I just add their various names to as many sites as I can post complaints on.
A  18th of Oct, 2009 by
The Australian phone number gives a disconnecyed sound now. We have a Fair Go program that looked into this company alas after I had problems with it and they refered people to a website IC3 which is the FBI cyberscam page and you can enter info if you think you have been defrauded.
N  20th of Oct, 2009 by
How can we stop them! There must be a way . I am on hold now as I an typing this. We have been done over and someone SHOULD be responsible. Who ever allows their ads to be on the internet IS responsible. I think its Face book. Lets grab our pitch forks and storm the company. The make believe company.