Pure Life Research / Cannot get them to cancel my order

I agreed to accept a "free sample" of Nite Trim tablets from Pure Life Research's website, not realising that I had inadvertantly, by clicking on the "I Accept" button that I was signing up to recieve a month order of this stuff. When I went back onto the website there were pages and pages of information which were only visible by scrolling down and down through a tiny window. I have send no end of e-mails trying to cancel this "order" but to not avail. They are still taking money out of my account and even after cancelling my debit card they have managed to get my credit card details and are charging that every month. I have telephoned them and been given a cancellation to no avail and they are still sending the stuff. The price is rocketing because of the exchange rate (I'm in England) and to add insult to injury I am being charged an import duty as well. How am I every going to get this problem resolved. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO LOOKS AT PURE LIFE RESEARCH'S WEBSITE - FOR HEAVEN SAKE DON'T TAKE UP THE "FREE OFFER"!!!

Comments

• 12
      10th of Feb, 2009

I am having the same problem! I am, for the third time, trying to cancel this product from being shipped to me and charged to my account. My husband signed up for the free trial and we have been getting this useless product for over a year against our wishes. If this continues I do plan on contacting our Attorney General for help. Good luck.

• Fr
      19th of Feb, 2009

How do you get rid of them? I specifically told them not to send more and they do and I cannot get in touch with them . What did you do?

• Tr
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I can't even find a phone number to cancel. Please help!