PURE IT HINDUSTAN UNILEVER / PROBLEM WITH PURE IT HINDUSTAN UNILEVER

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir
My name is Sachin Trivedi and I had purchase water purifier of make PUREIT DUOdated 12/7/2010vide invoice no IS10/459-875from dealer JALARAM AGENCY MUMBAI-400071 . MYcustmer id [protected] sachin trivedi.
As per instruction, I placed an order to customer care (TEL [protected]-[protected])for battery worth Rs 365.00 dated [protected] and I got order confirmation report through SMS on my register mobile no . Next day representative visits my home and confirms that we have placed order for battery worth Rs 365but that is not available so he insisted to go for battery Rs 510.00 . I spoke to customer care representative and to my surprise they said we have ordered battery worth Rs 510.00 . My experience was making me wrong and cheated .
I am complaining against MFG. OF PUREIT (HINDUSTAN UNILEVER for cheating . I am assuming that these people might be doing the same with other customers were customer have no option to take battery Rs 510.00 to have portable water to drink rater to wait for battery Rs 365.00 .
I ho pe you will take necessary steps to resolve it .
Any further clarification required, my contact number is [protected] EMAIL ID :[protected]@email.com
SACHIN TRIVEDI
22, K.M.ZAVERI RD., KUMBHAR TUKDA,
KALYAN BLDG., 2 FLOOR MUMBAI-400004

Comments

• Pr
      2nd of Aug, 2011
    PURE IT HINDUSTAN UNILEVER - Extra charges
    water purifier
    India

I had ordered for Germ Kill kit..I have been charged double service charge for delivery of kit...This is second time it has happen.Take this issue on top priority ...Or i will speak with top management.

Name :Prasad Rane