pure essentials teeth / scam

Brite teeth pro
agreed to pay few dollars for a sample. Charged $89.00 and said that I agreed to this trial offer and that it was listed in fine print. The add where I ordered the sample was made to look like a new article and didnt look anything like an advertisement.

A  19th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I got screwed as well. I ordered the product thinking it was just a sample. I was billed twice. I am still recovering from the financial withdrawls. I guess you can say I learned my lesson. I will never order anything online that says FREE.
N  19th of Aug, 2009 by
Bad company! I've waisted an entire morning trying to get back the money they stole from me. The long advertisement gave no mention of a trial period. After linking to the secure page for credit card shipping & handling payment, again no fine print nor mention of future charges in addition to s&h for the two separate products.

Today when I went back to the website, I scrolled to the footer at the extreme bottom of the page. The tiny blue print reads: "home, terms & conditions, privacy policy, dmca notice, cancel health tracker, contact, customer contact, cancel your product, faqs." This is where you would need to click on the very tiny link in order to see the "terms & conditions."

This should not be legal. Also the names of the manufacturer or company info are not anywhere on either product packaging.

In addition, I think that DentaWhite, New Smile, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Easy White Pro, Pure Essentials and Natural Clean are all part of the same scamming company!