Pure Essentials, Inc.SCAM!!!

1 Review updated:

I ordered Brite Teeth Pro, and then realized it was a scam...too late.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orange, CTHowever, my bank was able to put a stop payment of recurring charges, so that by the time Monday rolls around and they want to charge me 89.00, it will not happen. I urge you to call your bank, and fast!!!

Comments

Jul 31, 2009

I did the same thing by ordering Brite teeth pro and was also charged. Without my knowledge they charged my credit card and I called them and they said it was in the agreement and they will not refund my money. What step do you take next?

• Li
      Aug 21, 2009

Today is August 21st, and I, too, today received Pure Essentials dental product and they lightened my bank card for $93.95. WHEN you can understand these dammn Indians over in India as that is where all these tele what ever jobs went when they took them away from Americans! That's another ###.
    Here's what I drug out of the guy. As you, I was piping mad as hell. I am a 60-year old widow and they literally took my food money I had to hold me until the middle of next month.
    First, he told me I should read the fine print...duh...I do and I didn't see anything like this. If I remember correctly, they say they will send you the product and if you are unhappy, just return it. They don't tell you they "hold" your order until the money clears your account. There is no date on this invoice; for that reason, too. He then told me I had 14 days to cancel. I loudly cancelled. Spoke to a supervisor; couldn't hardly understand him either. Was told the same thing.

Here is the address; send product back (I strongly suggest you get a signed receipt when they pick up their mail) asap and they will refund the money within 7 - 10 days, minus the 5.95 s&h for something we didn't ask for. I do read all that disclaimer stuff just for things like this that is hidden and that has stopped me mucho mucho times from getting hit with something this outrageous.

READ IT OR LEAVE THE SITE!!

I was signing onto a site for something, and hidden in the "disclaimer that are sometimes 6 - 10 paragraphs long (they bank on it that you will not read it). Whatever it was I wanted, had nothing to do with their disclaimer that, if I received an internet service with a different company, etc, etc, I would have to pay them the same amount! Yea...had nothing to do with the product on their their site. They can put anything in them. Did you hear about the government scam on the program the president put out for the junker cars? In their disclaimer...I will list that separately.

There is an online BBB, http://www.bbb.org/online/. Back to the address
    Pure Essentials, Inc.
    273 Walt Whipman Rd.
    Hunington Station, NY 11746

If anyone got a different story or address, please list it here for the rest of us.

Linda in Oregon

• Li
      Aug 21, 2009

FRIGHTENING! This will put hair on your chest. I guarantee you will find this so totally hard to believe. This was on a federal program website authorized by Obama. I am not saying he knew of the disclaimer.

In fact, it was all over CNN. CNN tells things you will NOT hear on regular tv, news or newspapers. What they wrote in the disclaimer had nothing to do with the AUTOS they were selling. Nothing...nodda...none no...I will write this word for word. But know now...so many people complained they took the disclaimer down but there is no way to know if they stopped the practice. Here goes...

This application provides access to the DOTCARS system. When logged on to the CARS system, your computer is considered a federal computer system and is the property of the U.S. Government."
    "Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected, and disclosed to authorized CARS, Dot, and law enforcement personnel, as well as authorized officials of other agencies, both domestic and foreign."

Can you believe this? How many other sites are they connected to? This is another way for our government to spy on us; looking for trouble makers, um.., I mean people who speak out.

Just be sure to read the disclaimers; they should all be very brief; one or two paragraphs. Some look like they are writing everything out of a law book.

• Sc
      Aug 14, 2011
    Pure Essentials, Inc. - Rip off
    Pure Essentials, Inc.

I aplied for two free trial of teeth whitening from Dazzle Smile and Pure White. I was charged for the shippling, which was fine. I have now had 3 transactions of over £50 per transaction plus exhchange rate charges taken from my Bank.