Pure Essentials / brite teeth pro

For all those that got suckered into the Brite Teeth Pro/Pure essentials Scam I have a number for you to call to cancel before the 14 days. My wonderful bank (they are looking out for my best interest) was polite enough to give me a phone number to call these people. I rerturned the product within the 12 days and they still charged me the $89.00. I called this number and explained that I sent them a cancellation in writing and they still fought with me. Be aware the the customer service people are not easy to get along with. I was on hold for 10 minutes before someone picked up.Here is the info I have:

[protected] (toll free cancellation line)

If you are still charged even after they accept your cancellation you can email their claims department at:

A  15th of Jul, 2009 by
I rec'd product on Saturday and on Tues was charged $89.00. I called to cancel and was told I would get my refund in7-10 days. This is not acceptable as I was told I would have 10 days to try the product before being charged. I will contact the New York BBB about this false advertising. laneyb@yahoo.com
A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
Thank you very much for this information!
SHAME on MSN (my homepage and default browser) for allowing this advertiser to decive the public.

I hope MSN removes this advertiser.

Should I go to Goggle or Yahoo?

Thanks again
A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
It's really a SCAM!! I was made to believe that it was a free trial and will only pay for shipping but was charged $89.00 instead. You will have no time to cancel it because the ten day trial period starts the day you place the order. I received the item 9 days from the day I ordered it.
A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
you know that is just tragic. tell me more about your horrible sobb stories in a personal message form. i do enjoy good sotries of scamming and cons.
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
These people charge your account with 89$. When you call to cancel they say sorry no refund and they give you a cancelation verification number and no place to go about the cancelation. They're a huge scam.
N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
Advertises a free trial. Gives you 14 days to cancel. When you call to cancel, you're put on hold and no one ever answers the phone. No way to cancel.
A  12th of Aug, 2009 by
I Got charged before I even received the product. The hold time is unreal. I am on hold as i type this message while i am on hold. They give some excuse as to why there is a long wait but i know that i am one of thousands that got suckered and have to wait my turn.
A  17th of Aug, 2009 by
I contacted the listed cancellation number and received the same results. The lady was extremely rude as she repeated the same statement over and over. She told me that it was not possible to return the product to them. I asked to speak to a supervisor an was placed on hold for about 1 minute. She then changed her tone and explained that she had good news and I could return the product. I also contacted the reurn line (1 877 559 7697) that she provided. The person that I spoke with was much more polite and immediately refunded me $69.05 to allow me to try the product. He stated that if I was not pleased to call him back and he would return the $19.95. Even if I do not try the product I do not have to go through the hassle and cost of shipping the item back and waiting for a refund. The man on the return line also informed that you can purchase the product from them for only $19.95. This proved to me that this is definitely a SCAM. BEWARE!!!
A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
What a crap company..I never received confirmation of my initial order, so I did it again, thinking my order did not process. Typically companies send a confirmation email upon ordering anything...I got no confirmation, so now I have 2 accounts!? Got the product 6 days later and they charged me for not cancelling. I had called the cancellation line the day after I received and got a message that said...due to inclement weather our lines are busier than usual...waited 20 minutes twice...no luck! When I was able to reach them, they had already charged my account for $89.00. What a crock! Then when they tried to do that twice, I received an overdraft charge of $35.00 from my bank! The product didn't even work!~!! Stay away from this company, they have crappy business! Beware!!!