Pure essentials / brite teeth p / terms & conds. no free trial!!

1 181 Marsh Hill Rd.Orange, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877)546-0535

I Want to cancel this order immediately . The terms and Conditions on the bill are very misleading. There is nothing about this stated in the free-trial offer. They send you a free -trial w/ risk free 10 supply charging you 89.00 on the 11 day . Than every 30 days auto-bill 93.95 I Have tried to call to cancel this order. Much to my dismay sitting 20-35 minutes on the phone listening to repeating music over and over. NO ONE ANSWERS!!Also, what I thought was very strange was a phone call that I Received the day after I Ordered on line. It was a man w/ foreign voice asking me about a my online inquiry on brite teeth pro. Telling me he can get a free trial out to me for 2.49 s/h. I told him we purchased it on line telling him I had a conformation no# He asked me to give it to him and how did I pay?? I felt like he was pressuring me for my card info. I just told him I have my information. Red Flag!!

Ma

Comments

• 2n
      18th of Jul, 2009

You need to read the terms and conditions before you issue your credit card info. Pls do that from now on. Agreed? good.
    did you try to cancel w/in the 1st 10 days? if you did and you called the sellers listed # or the # the seller provided, then dispute the charge w/your card #. They can dispute the charge for misrepresentation: basically the seller gave you instructions on how to cancel, but the info he gave you was misrepresented be cause the PH# he issued didn't work or the wait was unreasonable. In a court of law this would most likely "shock the conscience of the court." Because a 35 min wait is unreasonable.

• Si
      25th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to me. The same guy (with broken English) called. I told him 1) the product does not work and 2) to not send me anymore products. Even after being told this, he asked to confirm my order. I was upset, told him, "No" and hung up. Now, a week later, I receive the same product in the mail with a notice stating that if I do not cancel in 10 days, $93.95 will be posted to my account every 11th day of the month.

• Ds
      27th of Jul, 2009

I too got scammed. I was able to get through but only after the first $89.00 was debited from my account. Then they tried to tell me that they would give me a discount on my next months supply. The did not want to cancel. These companies now-a-days have the terms and conditions down pat. They throw all this loop holes into the 20 pages of T&C's that they know you will not read.

• Ke
      27th of Jul, 2009

This BS is a total scam! I only purchased a "sample" but unfortnately paid for it with my Credit card. I never agreed to pay for anything more than the "sample" then I see the $89.00 charge on my credit card. I didn't even know what it was for until I called the number. I wish someone had warned me about this before I paid for their sample product. I will fight hard to get my $89 back. I'll let you know how that works out.

• Ex
      20th of Aug, 2009

They did the same thing to me, it was to be $ 2.49 to try Brite Teeth Pro. The product came without any information. So I thought I was only paying $ 2.49 until another Brite Teeth Pro showed up in the mail with a charge of $93.95. I called the company to cancel the order and was told I could not, they would not give me a refund.
    This product is not risk free as the web site states. If they have so many celebrities using their product as the wed site suggest it shouldn't be a problem giving the average joe a refund!

• Sc
      22nd of Aug, 2009

AMEN!
    The complaints about Pure Essentials are the mirrow image of my experience. It is total BS! How do companies get away with this? They are reported over and over and still manage to hook new customers,
    like you and I.
    Pardon me now, I have to make another call to my credit card company.

Singed: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more."

22nd of Aug, 2009

I couldn't agree with everyone any more! This whole thing has become a nightmare. I just hung up with my credit card company's dispute representative explaining that I have been trying to cancel this order ( over 30 minutes on eternal hold) but no one will answer the phone number shown as the "customer service number" OR the number given to me to call by my credit card company. Anyway, the dispute rep says nothing can be done until the recurring charges start - then the charges can be disputed. This is crazy! I told Chase that this is definetly a scam and that I am not authorizing any further charges. Still - nothing can be done to stop this so called company from continuing to scam even after the credit card company has been told. Any suggestions from anybody out there?

• Ki
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I agree to I called to have mine cancelled after looking for the number for quite a while thankfully it was on this site. So after I called them explaining everything that I didnt want the ### any more I was tired of getting it and after i finally got the guy to understand what my zip code was he tried to sell me 2 more for 10$ each. Now that made me mad why would I call and have them cancel it if I was going to get the last 2 months worth? What a bunch of scammers, I agree with all of you and yes the terms should be read more carefully but there are so many pages that no one ever reads, but I will defanitally keep that in mind. They had a very pissed 20 yr old calling them just now.

4th of Sep, 2009

This is so totally a scam and we the public can do nothing about it. When you do get someone on the line they ask that you return the unused product and then your money would be credited to your account.

I DID cancel my so call free trial within the 10 days but I still got charged and now I am in dispute with Chase good old Chase and PURE ESSENTIALS.

I will keep everyone posted and the product is pure crap.

They should be made to pay for this sort of thing.

mhurst, AZ

• Em
      21st of Sep, 2009

Has anyone recieved this product in the mail and it charging $89 without even ordering this product? My father recieved it in the mail addressed under his name but no one in our house has even been on the Pure Essentials website let alone order anything from it. How can they charge him for it if they don't have his credit card number? He's going to his bank today to make sure there wasn't a transaction with that company just in case.

• Sg
      9th of Nov, 2009

Well like all the other people I only noticed the $89 charge after it hit my bank account.
    I, on the other hand, had a VERY pleasant experience on the phone with an Indian woman named Maloo.
    She agreed that she would refund my $89 by the end of the dayeven though I was passed my 10 day intro period.. She did tell me that I must have clicked ok to the terms and condiditons.. which I am sure I did...
    AND I WAS ON THE PHONE ONLY 5 MIN!!!

I even have a confirmation number from her... NOW is when I start waiting for the money since she said it would take my bank 7-10 days to re-deposit the money... which is what all the stores say...
    I will keep you updated if I have issues...

• Jl
      11th of Nov, 2009

Pure Essentials Brite Teeth Pro is very misleading. I have the same story as every one else above. I got my 89 partially refunded. He said the most he could do was $54. I was too stressed to argue about it anymore so I just accepted it. I will NEVER use this product or any other services from this company again. Very unprofessional with their charging practices. Obviously something needs to be fixed if so many of us are experiencing the same problem. This is very unethical marketing.

• Go
      25th of Nov, 2009

I ordered the free trial for just the cost of shipping ($4.98) and then I received a call from them trying to sell me some stupid service. I told them 3 times I was NOT interested, yet today I see an $88.00 charge from them taken directly from my bank account. I called the number I was given for them and got an announcement and then cut off. I want my money back!!!

16th of Jan, 2010

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS CONTRACT!!!PLEASE ADVISE...