Pure Energy Products / PE Labs / Fraud and cheating!

On august 18, 07 I received a letter from a collection agency stating that I owed pure energy products/ pe labs $276 .75 I have no clue of why I owe this amount. I have not received any products from the this company since jan 07 and at that point they put fraudulent charges of the amount of $149.95 on my visa card. So to get my credit card holder to get involved and investigate them and the charges were taking off of my credit, but my credit holder canceled my card due to the company might try to charge more on their I wrote e-mails after e-mails to try cancel all this mess. I went as far as trying to send the products back certified and they would not except them, now they are trying to ge to pay $276.75 to this collection agency I will not pay this and I will dispute this to the credit bureau. Do not purchase anything from this company they will rip off and it will continue.

Comments

• Co
      5th of Jul, 2016

7/5/16 Just got a call from my bank. A $50.99 charge on my M/C debit/credit card from Pure Energy. Never heard of them. Fraudlent charge which, thankfully, the bank denied. Check your account activity often! Verify all charges, no matter how small.