Pure Energy Products Inc. / USAVeonPills.com / This company is a rip off!

I too am a victim of this RIP OFF COMPANY. I am and will get this matter resolved legally. There will be no more money taken from me by these a** holes! Hope everyone sticks together on this and puts them out of what they call a business.

Comments

• Ta
      18th of Jan, 2007

They ripped me off too. I ordered a sample and the next thing i know is that they have charged my check card for 150.00 and then told me that they would not give my money back and to sell the pills on ebay....they are a rip off....

• Do
      25th of Jan, 2007

Hello, i too am getting ripped of. Just got of the phone with these ignorant people, and i submitted an e-mail to there customer service. All i was told when this man called for trying the phentrazine, was to pay the shipping and handling, and if not satisfied, call and cancel. I could find gold quicker. So, I will wait and see what they say. I called my cc., co and disputed it, so you might try that, and also copy the rip-off on this co., and use for proof that they are bogus. Might help, but i know i am not paying, and will turn them in to the, f.b.i. Good luck to you all, Don

• Am
      26th of Jan, 2007

Usaveonpills or pure energy company charged my account 149.95 and i did not order any pills from them. This company is a big scam!! I have tried to contact them by phone and email several time and was unsuccessful. They have it set up where you are not able to speak with anyone!!! This company needs to be stopped. If anyone has a number for this company that would be helpful to me please email me.

1st of Feb, 2007

I was also ripped off by these a**holes I was charged 149.95 for pills I'll never use. I did happen to speak to a supervisor who told me to go on the website to speak to customer service because this was a matter for them to handle ,but she also made sure she told me that I would not be getting my money back. Here is the # I called 1-405-631-2211 and pressed 0 to get a supervisor this is the only # you can actually talk to someone on and not get a recording. I hope someone else has better luck than me.

• Pr
      2nd of Feb, 2007

Please, if you had any dealings with this company, heed to the words. I recently had to close my bank account because of the same scams. I could never reach anyone and no one has ever called me back. My bank called me after they closed my account and told me that these fools were trying to take more money out of my account. I contacted the Oklahoma City Police Dept., who put me in touch with their internet fraud dept and I filed a federal complaint against them. Please close your bank accounts and beware, beware, beware.

• Am
      7th of Feb, 2007

I too have been scammed by these jerks, I never agreed to the "terms & agreements" they say I did and cant take the pills at all. I've also called and e-mailed for months but to no avail. I have even returned the package to them over a month ago and still cant get a refund of any kind. So its a double whammy for me. I am planning to call the BBB in Oaklahoma City, OK and will NEVER fall for this kind of thing again thats for sure.

• El
      7th of Feb, 2007

I have been ripped off by these people also.

• Ha
      9th of Feb, 2007

This company also operates under the name of PE Labs and Physical Enhancement Labs. They have fraudulently charged my credit card and I did not order anything from them. They sent me a 30 day supply of a diet pill and billed my credit card three separate times for a total of 240.00. I have filed a complaint with the US Postal service as the product was sent through the mail so this is mail fraud. I have filed a complaint with the BBB in Oklahoma City, The State Attorney Generals office and the OKC Police Department. I'd appreciate any more information via e-mail. I am contacting an attorney regarding a class action suit.

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2007

I have been ripped off by these people. I never agreed to purchase $150 worth of pills from them. When a shipment came in the mail, I refused delivery and have been waiting for them to refund me $100 because they are keeping $50 for shipping and handling.

• Ke
      12th of Feb, 2007

I to ordered the free sample just pay the 4.95 shipping and handling. The next thing I know they charged my card for a shipment that I did not agree to. They are very much a rip off. Phone calls go unreturned as do e-mails. Hopefully the legal system will put them out of business. Sad part is the moneys they stole may never be returned. Close your account asap to prevent them from charging you again.

• Ca
      12th of Feb, 2007

CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY!!! I did and they charged back the company! They investigated the company and my complaint and I got the entire $149.95 back today! I had to fill out forms and cancel my old debit card and get a new one. You need to do this! I was really upset too when it happened. Don't be scared by what you read on the terms and conditions on the website. CALL YOUR BANK!!!

15th of Feb, 2007

I have had the same problem. I cancelled before shipment and they still charged me $150. Lets all band together and contact the attorney general office and also work toward a class action lawsuit.

• Br
      15th of Feb, 2007

I to ordered the free sample just pay the 4.95 shipping and handling, then was curious and did a Google search on the company, I called the 888 number on their website within minutes, left a message, and no one called back so I called again and still no one returned my call. I then went to their website and tried to submit a ticket and the page was inactive. I then called my credit card company and the charge was listed for $4.95. They removed the charge for me and blocked all future charges from this company. I am waiting to see if they ship the so called free sample and if they threaten me with collections. I will call every agency I can if this rip off scam outfit does anything I have read about in these posts. Call your C.C. Company!!!! A.S.A.P.

• Ka
      16th of Feb, 2007

This company should not be allowed to rip people off. I have called several times only to talk to a sale representative to refers me their website to make a complaint. They have now charged me 149.95 for pills that I never ordered. What a joke.

• Al
      16th of Feb, 2007

Maybe it's time for a class action lawsuit.

• Ka
      16th of Feb, 2007

I can't believe this is happening! I even called before the trial period to cancel and yet they still charged me. It's so HARD to get a hold of them. I called my bank and will be filing a complaint.

• Al
      16th of Feb, 2007

Who out there can help us. It is not so much the money but how stupid you feel for falling for such a SCAM. I go on their chat line under the name aldog and try to help people that are on the line since there is no Customer Rep on line. Please if anyone reads this find a way to stop these people from ripping off 1000's of more people.

• Li
      18th of Feb, 2007

We need to stop these people... I'm also a victim of their fraud... Called my credit card company and disputed the charge... Send the pills back to: PE. Labs III 1025 SW. 59th ST. Oklahoma City, 73109

• Mr
      19th of Feb, 2007

I too am a victim to their fraud. I have not been able to get a hold of these people, and leave several messages for a call back and never get one. I have contacted my bank and disputed the charges and have closed the account so further charges will not be posted. This is a horrible situation and very much makes you think twice about purchasing anything from an online vendor. Anyone who is going to further pursue this case please let me know and I would very much like to become apart of it. Good luck to everyone who has been drawn to this scam as I did and best of luck. If anyone finds a way to get a hold of these people, please let me know.

• Ta
      20th of Feb, 2007

This company sucks you in for a free trial, then sends you their product without a bill or warning. I tried sending an e:mail and it got bounced back. I've tried calling and leaving my name/number and have not gotten a response. I have contacted my cc company and put this charge in dispute. Instead of cancelling my card; however, my company was able to change my number so this fraudulent company can no longer charge me for their useless product. Good luck to all...